Angel wings

*1 year ago*

For years i was drawn to angels.Lucifer was one and he was beautiful.He was our ruler our god.His wings were beautiful.

White.

So so white.

These wings were what lead me to him an angel like no other.More beautiful than Lucifers i saw him fall down from heaven and onto earth.i idmediately forgot my desire of stealing lucifers wings.for i had found wings more beautiful then his.

More pure.

Making them more valuable.

I had to have them.And me being the determined and greedy basterd wasn't going to give up until I had my hands on them.
Angel wings meant alot in  hell.Angel wings signify strength.
No demon was stronger than any angel.if I could get his wings I could become the new leader.it was time that someone other than an angel with daddy issues took over.I quickly gathered my materials.I looked at the gates and sighed.I closed my eyes and walked through the gate.I was one of Lucifer's best demon slipping through the gates was. easy.I opened my eyes to find myself on earth. I quickly began to search for a body to take over.
I needed someone strong and weak at heart.
Someone who....
Almost as in que a tan muscular man with bright red hair walked around the conner.
I grinned.
Perfect.
I waited until his body walked into an alley away from any humans.
That's when I striked swiftly slipping into his body before he had a chance to fight back.
I opened my eyes and looked at my hands slowly opening and closing them.
It was perfect.
I began to stuff my equipment into the backpack that the human carried.throwing out all of his belongings.I slung it over my shoulder.I checked his pocket and found a werid card that had his face and words besides them.
I read a minute before smiling.
Mark huh
Simple I like it.
I shoved my card back in my pocket.
I looked at my clothes.
God mark had no style.

(Honestly I think mark looks hot in anything😆)

I quickly found a clothes store.
I walked in and looked around before finding a red shirt,black leather jacket, black ripped up jeans and leather boots.Satisfied I slipped into the dressing room.putting them on.
I began to walk towards the door to leave when an old man began to shout.
"Hey ya gotta pay for that theif"
I turned around starring at him with a smirk.
I snapped my fingers which caused his neck to snap.
I chuckled
Humans are easy to brake.
I walked out stepping into the cold fall air.
Alright.
I have a snotty little angel to find.