Why was I doing this?

"Mark"
"Mmh?"
"The sun is out"
"Really?"
I moved my arm away from Jack's waist to stand up. My muscles felt so weak which was weird. Was this body really this weak already?
I would leave this body for a stronger one but I really like his body besides from what the body I possessed was thinking it seems like this markimoo has a thing for jackaboy. How cute was it that this little human boy fell in love with a boy he saw at a gas station.
I wonder how he would feel if I fucked his little crush.
I looked over at jack who sat on his knees. He was in deep concentration and tightly gripping a map. His fingers carefully tracing around several countries.                                           
I chuckled as he stood up, all i know is that i would definitely like it.
"Mark I think I know where to go"
"And where might that be"
"Florida"
"Fucking! YES"
Jack tilted his head giving me a confused look.
"What's is so exciting about Florida"?"
I scoffed kicking the stone in front of me which sliced through the air and shattered against the cement wall causing several cracks to form.
"Well are we going or not!"
I spread my arms out to my side waiting for jack to zap me with his hand and carry me to our location.
"Actually I am considering not using my wings or any of my abilities....its too risky....we're traveling on foot"
"On foot!?"
"Yes"
I watched as he bent down, picking up his map and carefully rolling it up.
I couldn't believe the guy, I mean walking!!!???
That would take years..unless
"Hey uh jack I'll be back just gotta do something"
"You have two minutes...don't take any longer"
Good that should work.
I walked into the cold damp alleyway carefully stepping over the trash that laid sprawled on the black moldy ground.
The sounds of peoples voices got louder as I made my way closer to the street.
Before I went any further a car parked in the alleyway caught my attention.
The Chevy impala was shinning brightly, its black spotless surface was well polished.
I smiled and ran my hand over the spotless car.Now this is what we needed.I wasted no time looking around for anything to slip through the crack in between the window and car.
I quickly found a metal flat crushed pipe. Quickly I grabbed it and slowly slipped it in carefully,  to not scratch the window.
I stood there for a couple minutes struggling until I heard a pop.
My insides flipped from the happiness when I heard that beautiful sound.
Without wasting a minute I opened the door and hopped in.
It took me almost no time to hack the wires in his car making the beautiful beast roar with life.
Jack....this is how you travel.

Where was mark?
I told him that I would give him two minutes or else I'd start walking without him.
I looked down the alleyway not seeing mark but instead a car that was driving at full speed towards me.
I stepped back tripping over my own feet and falling on my rear. I put my hands over my head, the car barely missing me by inches.
I took a deep breathe as the car came to a complete stop In front of the me. The car door flung open and I immediately recognized the fluffy red hair.
Mark.

I claimed out of the car to see a very surprised jack sitting on the ground. What was he doing on the floor?
Seriously angels are so weird.
Smiling I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted by a rock that smashed against the my cheek causing me to stumble backwards.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!"
"YOU ALMOST RAN ME OVER YOU JERK"
"But I didn't! see!"
I pointed with my free hand at the space between my car and him.
"BUT THAT'S LIKE TWO INCHES"
"still something" i mumbled while rubbing my cheek gently with my other hand.
"Boys boys now why are you yelling"
I tensed up knowing it was not jack who had spoken because I knew the voice all too well.
More then I wanted to.
Gripping the angel sword in my pocket I slowly turned around
To see that Lucifer stood inches away from me.
"Hello...mark was it?"
I froze in place.
He was supposed to be locked in hell.
But somehow he's here...on earth...in front of me.
"Now then you caught me an angel like a good boy you are...say was this a gift for me?"
"I have to admit it is nice and all but it doesn't make me forget the fact the you tried to take your own kings wings from him"
"Now play times over little mark kill the Angel we're going home....daddy misses his toy"
"I'm not your fucking toy"
I growled through my teeth.
There was no way I was going to let Lucifer do anything to jack.
I stayed in position as Lucifer only stared into my eyes a curious expression grew onto his face.
"You know mark your starting to develop feeling for the angel aren't you"
"Bullshit"
"No I mean it....your different...but it doesn't change the fact that your still a demon"
"Fuck you I'm not leaving"
Lucifer's expression grew cold as his eyes pierced into mine.
"Alright.....then I'll make you go"
Before I could attack he flew past me and shielded him self behind jack. His arms were tightly gripped around jacks waist. He smirked and slid his tongue down jacks neck.
I angrily ran towards him trying to get to Jack but the blinding light lead me to slow down. And in seconds it was gone.....and so were they.
I fell to my knees and pulled out my knife carefully slicing my wrist and watching blood pour from it.
I knew he was an angel...he is my worst enemy.
I stood up and observed the finished symbol that I had drawn on the ground. I glided my hand onto it and let the blood rise from the symbol like waves. It slowly crawled up my arm engulfing my body and pulling me in.
I hate every part of him for killing us off and throwing us off to hell.....angels are the reason we exist and why we are at war.
So..........why was I doing this for him?
Why was I doing this for an angel?

Yayyy I did it!!!!!!
I'm so sorry I took forever school's a bitch. But anyways.....
Hoped you enjoyed!!!!