I tryed to kill him

"Well well hello officer"
I smiled slowly stepping closer to him.
"put your hands up kid"
"But why I was only messing around"
"I am warning you put your hands up"
"GET DOWN"
"For what, so you can fuck my asshole like you fucked your daughters"
I smiled as I watched color slowly drain from his face.
"Of course it not even your real daughter so its not as bad right!"
His hand slowly started to shake.Sweat was beginning to form like droptlets on his forehead.His knuckles white from the grip he had on his gun.
I began to giggle,perfectly matching his daughters.
"NO"
"I DIDNT MEAN TO, IT WASNT MY FAULT"
"sure it wasn't your fault..but at least you enjoyed it"
"NO I DIDNT, I DIDN'T"
"OF COURSE YOU DID"
"NO......stop please who are you how do you know this"
I watched as he stood there in shock his face stricken with pure terror.I walked over to him leaning over and whispering in his ear softly.
"You wouldn't wanna know"
I pulled out my knife and swiftly stabbed his chest. I felt as the knife teared through the fabric of his shirt and into the soft skin.
I grinned as he gasped holding onto the knife that pirced through his heart.He kept gasping trying desperately to take out the knife.Blood was already slipping out and onto his uniform.
"please" blood spilling out the conners of his mouth.His bloody hands clumsy gripping the knifes handle.
"Okay I guess I can"I replied giggleing.I wrapped my hand around the blade and viciously ripping it out of him.I stood and watched as he screamed in pain.
Chucking I walked away and stared at jack who was chocking another officer.it took a while but when he finish he simply dropped the body and began walking away.
I quickly ran after him curious on why he just killed an officer.I mean angels were all good and innocent weren't they?
I thought angels were against killing.Innocent people or not. I thought their motto was FORGIVE AND FORGET.
Something like that.
"Jackaboy wait up"
"We can't stop we need to keep going"
"But I need to ask-"
"Because he was a sinner"
"Oh I see little jackaboy still Innocent as fuck"
"I'm not innocent"
"Ooo what does that mean?"
"I was banished from heaven for a reason"
"Let me guess little jackaboy stole a cookie from the cookie jar"
"cookies?"
"Never mind"
"what did you do anyway"
"I tryed to kill him"
"Him?"
"God"

Sorry I've been busy and stressed.its just a lot going on.
Anyway hope you enjoyed!!!!
NEKO-CHAN OUT!!!!!
PEACE✌