Leaf And Water

Peridot p.o.v
I wake up to my damn alarm clock (my loud ass mom) yelling at someone in the hall. I got out of bed slowly, and got my clothes. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, then got ready for school. Soon I was finished, so I head down stairs. I went to the kitchen then made coffee. I take a slow but wholesome sip from the mug. Ahh I say as the coffee woke my tired body up. I got my bag and school work, then hopped in my car I text Lapis.

*Lapis and Peridots text*
P: Hi lapis

L: Hey peri

P: You ready for school

L: Yep brb

P: Ok I'm driving to school now

L: I'm in my car see you at school bye

P: ✌

Lapis p.o.v
I drove my car to school, and waited for Peridot. Peridot finally arives in her green car. She parked and walked up to where I was sitting. I get up and say hello. We head into the school then we go to homeroom. Hey p-dot and laps Amethyst yelled she said, as she hopped out of her seat. Amethyst I'm working Pearl screamed. I looked at Pearl she had bags around her eyes. Pearl did you sleep last night I asked. No she said as she face plants her head onto the desk. I'm working on math calculations for a small model ship I made. I took my seat waiting for the teacher to arrive. I called Peridot who sat next to me. What is it Lapis she asked. Nothing I'm just board then the teacher burst into the class. She stomps over to her desk and plops down. just a normal morning she then takes atendance.

Pearl p.o.v
The first few minutes of homeroom went by fast. We heard the bell ring then ran out of class. We head to health where Mrs. Universe teaches. I was the first in her class as always. Then everyone piled in, then class started. I was horny all period just from staring at her deep pink curls. Even though she was talking about about sexaul illnesses. I was still drolling like crazy the bell rung. I was lost in though before someone threw a text book in face. Pearl hurry the fuck up where gonna be late Peridot yells. OK I yelled little shit I said under my breath. I walked out of the room and head to next class.

Amethyst p.o.v
I dash to gym and change into my gym clothes. The gym clothes are red shorts for girls and blue for boys. And the shirts just have a red ,or blue stripe depending on gender on the sleeves. I waited for my friends to change then we walked into the gym. Jasper walks up to me and says hey sis. Hey how's it going why weren't here for first period. I got in trouble with mom for selling porn mags on our porch. I started to laugh why the hell ,where you selling porn mags in the first place. Let's just keep it at that Jasper said with a shit eating grin.

*time skip*

Peridot p.o.v
Schools over for the day a run to my locker, and run to my car. I hopped in and drove home. I parked my car then opened the door to the mansion. I walked in to the house to see my mom drunk again. Hey peridick she said drunkly. I snared and growled hey litten up honey. I'm just playing with you *hiccup*. I ran up to my room to get away from that slut. Lapis texted me thankgod maybe it will litten the mood.

L: Hey peridot

P: Hi

L: You okay

P: No my mom's drunk again

L: you can stay over here tonight

P: I can

L: Yep

P: Ok I'm coming over I can't take my mom's drunk behavior any longer

L: Ok see you at my place bye peri 😆

P: bye

Lapis p.o.v
I felt bad for Peridot, so I invited her over. I waited for Peridot to arrive about 25 minutes later she pulls in the driveway. I jumped up and ran to the door. Hey Peridot I say as she stood in my door way looking depressed. My mom's at work late today ,so I have the mansion to myself for a while. Peridot walked into the mansion with her school bag. I closed the door and we walked to my room. I picked up my underwear before Peridot came. So you hungry I asked I colud eat Peridot shrugs. Ok what do you like to eat I asked. What do you have in the kitchen, but wait do you have poptarts. Yeah we do well can I have a poptart sure you can have one. We head to the kitchen and I passed Peridot a package of poptarts. She shoves the poptarts in her mouth like an animal. I laughed she choked ,but she was laughing what the hell are you ok yeah I'm alright. Wow you have an apitite. I'm starving my mom was drunk ,and she didn't make dinner Peridot said. Peridot walked to the living room and sat on the couch.

Peridot p.o.v
Hey Lapis I said yeah peri she says back. Did you here about the those porn mags Jasper was selling. What Lapis said as she burst out in laughter. Amethyst told me that's why she was not here for health. Her face lit up so red when I questioned her. Well let's watch a movie ok Lapis said back. I have Netflix so we can watch movies, but what do you want to watch. How about sausage party I mentioned ok she smiled. She turned on the movie we sat down together on the couch. Half way through the movie I laughed lapis said I look cute when I laugh. I'm not cute I'm sexy she laughed and snorted. Soon the movie was over Lapis mom was back from work. Hi honey how was school her mom said. I was good how was work she said to her mom. Work was exhausting and Patricas a bitch. I smiled hi Peridot she said you staying over Yep I say. Well I'm making dinner her mom said.

Lapis p.o.v
My mom just came home from work. She making dinner I'm starving, and I know Peri's starving as well. Peridot and I played tag in the mansion. Until we herd my mom yelling girls. We both dash down to the dinning room. Then see the food on the table, and our faces lit up. Ok girls dig in mom said as she sat down. Peri and I smile at eachother the run to the table. I stuffed my face with food so did Peridot. Oh my god take your time and eat like humans, not animals. God damn pigs mom said. If your hungry there is more in the kitchen soon Peridot Finished dinner, so did I. We head up to my room Peridot went to the bathroom. I moved her backpack from the door. Then a blade falls out ,then I relised she had been cutting herself. She came back I put the blade back into her bag. We did our homework I didn't mention anything about the blade.

* time skip *
Peridot p.o.v
Lapis and I did homework she seemed quiet. Lapis what's wrong I asked with concern. Nothing she said lapis I know somethings bothering you. Don't be afraid to tell me I'm not gonna laugh or comment. *Sigh* when you went to the bathroom a blade droped out of your backpack. My heart skipped a beat *gulp* I shivered trying to hold back tears. Peridot are you ok Lapis said I wanted to cry and run off, but I stayed calm. That was no use soon my face filled up with tears. I cried trying to hide my face from Lapis. Then I felt warm fealing on my body I looked up Lapis was hugging me. I was about to say something shhhh inturuped me. Peridot it's ok just let me help you call me the next time your about to selfharm. Ok I said back she wiped my tears I was about to get up, but Lapis kissed me. Holy shit I said she smerked at me I smerk back. Soon we both hopped on Lapis bed common peri she said you can do better. OK I grin I toss my glasses then hop on top of Lapis. I hold her shoulders and grind I love the way you moan baby. Lapis then you unhooked my bra, then I take of hers along with my shirt.

Lapis p.o.v
Peridot took of my shirt ok let's go baby I Said. I threw Peridot off then hopped onto her. She got warm down there I smiled. Looks like someones horny she blushed a deap red. I took of her jeans she took of my skirt, and we went hardcore. Soon my perfectly made bed was completely demolished. Then I pulled off her underwear , and fingered her HARD she moaned so loud. I swear the whole nighboorhood could hear. You dirty girl she growls with a shitty grin. She groped my breast I groaned. You wanna play don't you I smiled. I picked up Peridot then smashed her on the bed along with myself. The bed bounced up and down as we bang very hard , and Soon we got tiered. Peridot crawled into the covers and we went to sleep together.

A/N: Ok this is the first chapter hope you all enjoy my sin. I'll be updating soon please comment or vote for my book. Also follow I have two followers *sigh* 😔 Well bye ✌.