"Beach Day Ahead"

Peridot p.o.v
Lapis and I are planning to got to the beach today. I'm happy we get time off of school to got to the beach, lapis was gathering our stuff. We had to travel to California, we decided to take my car since it was more comfortable, I placed all the bags and our stuff in the trunk. Lapis was in the car drinking soda, I got in and kissed her cheek, "are you excited babe". She started chuckling "you know I am peri", smiling I started the car, and soon enough lapis and I were on the road. I turned up the music lapis smiled, driving on the road was fun with lapis, she always knows how to make me smile. Soon it was 1:00 pm, lapis and I had to use the bathroom and eat, so we drove to the closets dinner. I parked and quickly went to the bathroom, so did lapis. My girlfriend and I went and sat down to order food, they waiter came and took our order. Lapis and I played a game until our food came, I started drooling and it wasn't because of my girlfriends stunning beauty. It was form hunger. With our hesitation I grabbed the food and ate it, lapis started laughing "why you laughing" I asked, "there's food all over your face peri" she said through laughter. I blushed and wiped it off, soon I finished my food but was still hungry. Lapis was still eating, then stopped after because she was full, "hey um babe can have your left overs". She looked at me and smiled with a goofy grin "dang peridot your still hungry after that big meal you eat". I grumbled "can have your left overs anyway" I said giving puppy dog eyes. Lapis sighed and smiled "fine" lapis said "YEAH" I yelled ,then scraped the leftovers in my plate and ate them all. Lapis and I split the bill evenly and paid, and headed back to the car.

Lapis p.o.v
Peridot I were on the road again, "Peridot you have food on your shirt" I said laughing. She blushed softly and wiped the food away. Then a song came on the radio and peridot started humming, then that turned into mumbling, and eventually singing. See how happy she was I sang along with her, after the song was done. We grinned at each other, then a rock song came on we gave each each other a devilish grin, then Peridot blasted the music to the highest volume, and rolled down the windows. All the people looked at us on the highway, peri and I laughed and jammed in the car. Soon people started honking and Peridot gave them the finger, I laughed. Soon it was dark and we had to stay at a motel. We found a motel a few hours later, it would only take us three hours in the morning to get to the beach in California. We got out stuff and checked in, we got the key then went to our room. Peridot ran like a child and jumped on the bed "Peridot get down your not a kid" I said. "Well sorry lapis guess your dating a kid because I ain't stopping anytime soon". I glared in disapproval then sighed, "if you want to be a kid then take this" I grabbed a pillow and slapped Peridot on the head. "Hey you can't do that lazuli" Peridot whined. "Who says I can't" I say with a sneaky smirk, then all of a sudden peridot charged at me with a pillow, and she swung it in my gut. "You little" I gripped the pillow and swung with full power, then hit Peridot the blonde fell on the floor with a thud. "Lazuli" she said while I was snickering peridot got up and hit me back hard. Soon peridot and broke out into a pillow fight, not caring if we break stuff we knocked one another into stuff. After hitting each other with pillows peri and I where tiered, we decided to take a shower together and go to bed.

Peridot p.o.v
Lapis and I got in the shower together, and washed each other. I dried her off after the shower ,and she did the same for me, then we put our pyjamas on. Then went to bed lapis, and I made out for a while. I got tired so did lapis, I look over at lapis who was asleep next to me. Smiling I got under the covers and went to bed.

A/n: hey guys hope u enjoy this chapter, sorry for the late updates lately btw.