Shower

Peridot p.o.v
Lapis took me into the guest room. Then she pinned me against the bed, and grins devilishly. When you leave this room your gonna fell sore and happy. But I was then caught off by lapis. She took off my shirt then hers. I was about to say something but she kissed me on the lips. Then climbed on the bed and slid my pants off ,and threw my shoes across the room. Then she grinned me I let a moan out. You like that baby I got more she said wile licking her lips. She then grinds me harder and faster soon she was groaning in unison with my moans. Then she licked my Clit I shiver and panted. Umm that tasted grate baby. Your luck I love you lazuli a growled. She just gave me the most evil smirk. Don't lie Peridot you liked that didn't you. Hey I so did not I blushed a bright red.

Lapis p.o.v
Peridot blush brightly I laughed Lazuli she wined. I took of my pants and hopped in bed with her, and we took off our clothes. We banged for about 2 hours in the guest room. Then Amethyst and Jasper knocked on the door. We sprung out of bed, and quickly shoved our close back on. I answered the door while Peridot sat on the bed. Hey you two our mom was wondering how you guys are doing. Peridot you seem better  Jasper mentioned. So how did you make her better Amethyst asked while grinning. None of your business Amethyst I said. Ok lazuli don't get your panties in a twist. I growled at her angrily. Then Amethyst and Jasper's mom asked if we wanted dinner. We sat down and ate dinner, and talked about school to Mrs .Quartz. Soon we each finished dinner ,then we watched decided to do a Netflix and chill. The four of us watched a movies in together, and talked. Soon it was 10:00 pm and we had school tomorrow. So Peridot and I decided to take a shower. But their was one bathroom ,and it was already late. Then I thought of something that seemed like a good plan. Peridot would you you like take a shower with me.

Peridot p.o.v
Lapis just asked me to shower with her. Okay I said hesitantly common we seen each others junk before while doing it. We both stripped in the bathroom and got in the shower. Ah hot I whine in pain as the hot water hit my skin. My pale white skin now red from the hot water. Lapis laughed what can take a little heat. I walked over to the tap and turned on the cold water. Hey Lapis said shivering that's what you get. How do you bathing cold water Lapis asked me confused. Sensitive skin I said she giggled no wonder your so pale. Here I think you can handle this temperature. She turned the hot back on a bit it wasn't to hot, so I just went with it.  We washed each other's backs and hair. It was nice. We rinsed off and got out, then our selfs quickly. We both got dress and Brushed our teeth. Jasper and Amethyst both waited outside for us. Finally the both said with a smile. Wipe that stupid grin of your face Amethyst lapis said angrily.

Lapis p.o.v
Well I'm going to bed peridot said. My mom's bullshit tired me out. I followed behind the short blonde girl. We went back to the bedroom, and jumped on the bed. I jumped and hit my head on the wall. Ha ha lapis you stupid fuck Peridot laughed. What so funny shorty I teased. We both kissed eachother it was a long kiss with lots of tongue. Stopped Peridot lid her head on the pillow. I chuckled you tiered Blondie. Yep she smiled back we talked a bit more ,then peri fell asleep. I lifted her up and placed her under the covers. I got under them as well, and got comfortable. Soon I dosed off to sleep beside Peridot.

*morning*

Peridot p.o.v
I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. Lapis covered her ears and yell turn that shit off. Babe it's just my phone I chuckled. Good morning dorito she grumbled. Good greef Lapis I have a name you know. I know I like to see you blush she smerked. Lapis got up and dragged me out of the bed. Hey I could of got up myself lazuli. I'm aware dork she said. Wait what time is it Lapis I asked worried. Um 7:15 why you worried she asked me. I don't want to be late. Jasper and Amethyst ran upto us. Morning lazuli and diamond Amethyst said. Want breakfast she asked. I'll just take a coffee if that's ok. Sure how about you Lapis I'll have what peri having thank you. We all walked down stairs and sat down at the table. Hey girl Mrs. Quartz said happily. Good morning mamn I said. Everyone snickered Peridot you don't have to call me mamn you know. Mrs. Quartz said ok what would you girls want anything. Coffees fine Lapis said coming right up.

Lapis p.o.v
Mrs. Quartz went to make us some coffee. Then Amethyst got a call from salt. Who's salt Peridot asked you'll see she press speaker ,and answered. Then we heard Pearls voice oh I get it now Peridot said. Good morning Pearl Amethyst replied. Morning ame Pearl said tierly. Why you calling so early Pearl. Well I've been having perverted dreams about Rose what do I do. Nothing new Jasper said Pearl Rose has Greg you know that. I know but she so sexy Pearl said sounding thirsty. Pearl I'm hanging up Amethyst said no please Amethyst Pearl begged. Bye bird she hung up the phone. Why me Amethyst said confused by what just happened. Here you go girls Mrs. Quartz said as she passed up our coffee. Thanks Mrs. Quartz Peridot and I both said. We drank the coffee then walked upstairs together. I'm getting dress Peridot said. Ok try not to look to sexy today please.

A/N: it's me mlggem sorry I took so long to update. I'm going to make the next chapter pretty good. Here's some info on the next chapter. Peridot gets into an acident in her car. Jaspers cancer comes back, and Pearl falls into depression. Yep this is some pretty deep shit. I'm excited to right about it hope you liked the chapter. If you did vote or leave a comment BYE☺.