"I'm A Robot"

Lapis p.o.v
I was scared my girlfriend was in surgery. Right now I'm wonder what happening to peridot. It was a few hours, so I that time I was with the quartz's. then I went back to Peridots hospital room, then opened the door they seemed to be done surgery. Peridot was unconscious ,so I sat by her bed side waiting for her to wake up. I got bored after a bit of trying to stay a wake I just gave up. I went to sleep shortly after.

[2:00 pm]

I was woken up by a scream. I shot up quickly to see peridot awake. I look at her arm for a second and started screaming too. "WAIT" "Peridot calm down I said". LAPIS I HAVE A FUCKING ROBOT ARM. "On the bright side it looks cool". Well does it even move Peridot asked confused. "Let's see" Peridot move her hand slightly. "Oh my god peridot your hand moves" I squealed. Peridot moved her hand some more. "Wait can your hold stuff babe" I asked. She picked up my hand and kissed it. I blush "my sexy Robot". Guess you can call me that she chuckled. Peridot then leaned in for a kiss. We kissed for a while, and I placed peridot in the wheelchair. Hey lazuli where you taking me she asked confused. "Well where gonna go visit Jasper babe". I pushed peridot to Jasper's room. I open the door and pushed my girlfriend inside. Hey p-dot how did the surgery go hun. All of you close your eyes ok peridot said. Peridot pulled her arm out of her shirt sleeve. Ok you can open them now. Wow peridot you have a robotic arm awesome. Peridot asked if she could talk to Jasper.

Peridot p.o.v
I asked mrs. Quartz nicely if I could talk to Jasper. Ok peridot you can talk to her, but just wake her up ok. Lapis push me over to Jasper, then I started poking at her. Soon Jasper woke up "hi" Peridot she said weakly. "Hey Jasper I have something to show you don't freak out alright". "Ok" Jasper said, then I lifted my robotic arm in the air. She gasped "dose it function" she asked. "Yes" I said happily then moved my arm. Jasper started coughing really badly. "Maybe we should let you rest". "Thanks peridot" Jasper said. "Bye" lapis and I said. Jasper waived to us, and we left. The doctor was waiting for us in my hospital room. "Peridot your gonna make a full recovery, and you need this manual for your robotic arm" the doctor explained. "You can change into your clothes in there and leave anytime" he said. I grabbed my backpack Amethyst saved from the crash. "Lapis I'm going to change" I said.  "Alright babe" she said in a flirty tone. I changed back into my blood stained Camp Pinning Hearts t- shirt. Then my ripped and jeans and shoes. I freshened up real quick and left. "I'm done sexy" I said daringly. Lapis walked up to me and kissed me. "Let's get going babe".