"Fixing Little Scars"

Peridot p.o.v
I woke up not in my bedroom, then I started to freak out, where am I. "Peridot it's ok stop moving take your time" I looked across the room. My brother was on a bean bag chair playing video games, "what am I doing here" I asked him, "well you fainted and I thought it be best if you stayed here". "Well thank you I'm gonna go get dressed", "oh and before you go make sure you watch your bandaids". I walked out of his bedroom, then went to mine, I grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom. Once I got there I realized what my brother meant by bandaids, I undressed and took off the bandaids. I took a shower knowing there was still blood, and cuts I needed to clean, soon enough I finished, then dried off, I oped up the medicine cabinet, and got some rapping bandage. Once I was finished that, I got dressed, today I decided to wear my green sweat shirt and skinny jeans.

To tie the outfit together I got my black converse, I finished and cleaned up the bathroom, and finished getting ready. I went to my room and went on my laptop for a while. I didn't get a chance to video chat, lapis yesterday because what happened, so I decided to do it now hoping she wasn't busy. It took a while before I gave up because I didn't get a answer. I felt my moms presence in the hallway, knowing she'd probably be recovering from a hangover. This would probably be the only time I could try and make things right, I walk over to her bedroom door, I knocked and held my breath. "Come in" she said groggy, I walked in and sat next to her on the bed, "why do you have a bandage rapped your forehead" she asked concerned. "You did this while you where drunk" I said timidly. She sighed "peridot I'm sorry I was -" before she could say another word I hugged her "Drunk I know". Then I felt a tear role down my neck, "Peridot I'm sorry for the way I treated you last night, what ever I did was wrong" she said through sniffs. "Mom it's ok I'm used to it" I said trying to make her feel less like shit, "I did it so much to you now your used to it" she said crying more.

"Hey hey mom don't worry I know you don't mean it your drunk, you don't mean anything when your drunk". "Thanks Peridot I love you even though I never show it" she said giving me a hug. "Where your brother I want to apologize to him", "he's in his room" I say, "Emerald" she calls out. One minute later Emerald walks into her room and sits beside us, on her bed. "Yes mom" he said, "I want to apologize for the way I acted on the behalf of you both". Emerald hugged her "no worries mom" he said calmly, "well to apologize to both of you how about I call your aunt over and we go out" Emerald and I Smile at each other, "sounds like a plan I presume". Mom called our aunt  blue, once the phone call was over she smiled. "Today's gonna be fun", my brother and I walked off, I went to his room and sat on his bed, while he got ready, he came back with a orange t-shirt hoodie on, and blue skinny jeans. He jumped on his bed witch sent me flying off, I rolled my eyes and sat back on the bed, "Emerald I wonder how this days gonna be". "I don't know Peridot", we herd a knock on the door, knowing who it was we both ran downstairs. Mom opened the door, our aunt came running in she hugged us picking us both off the ground.

She kissed us both on the cheek, "how are my favourite niece and nephew". "good" we say in unison, "are you too ready to go". We nodded, ok go to the car and I'll be there shortly. Emerald and walked to the car, then got in the back, I sat there wondering what my day with my mother was gonna be like.

A/n: sorry for the late updates I've been busy, with school and life, sorry for the cliffhangers again.