"Marker"

Peridot p.o.v
I was driving on the road all night as lapis slept soundly, as the sun rose we got back to the city. Lapis still asleep I drove and tried keeping the noise down, it took 55 minutes but we're home now. Lapis was still asleep, so being the good girlfriend I am, I Carried Lapis inside her house her mom was already at work. placing lazuli on the couch I got the stuff and put them away. Tired myself and had nothing to do, I went to the living room and cuddled next to Lapis.

Lapis p.o.v
I woke up and looked at the clock realizing I was at home, then I felt something beside me, looking beside me I saw Peridot sleeping. Since she was sleeping I decide, to let her sleep she did drive the whole night. I decided to call over Pearl.

Lapis: Hey pearl

Pearl: Hi lapis

Lapis: Are you busy?

Pearl: No why

Lapis: Well do you want to come over

Pearl: Sure be there in a few

Lapis: okay

As I waited for pearl to knock, I prepared some tea, knowing she liked tea. About 20 minutes later I heard a faint knock on the door, opening the door came in and hugged me. "How was the beach with Peridot" pearl asked smiling. "It was fun and romantic" I said happily. We walked into my kitchen, I poured tea for both of us, then sat down beside pearl. We talked about school and our jobs until I got a idea, "wait where's Peridot". "She's sleeping on the couch and I have a idea", "what's that idea exactly" pearl said as she risen her brow. "Let's draw on her face" I say while grinning like the devil. Both giving each other evil grins, we ran to the living room, I passed pearl a maker and took one for myself. Pearl and I started drawing stuff on Peridots face, it was funny after the job was done, we took pictures and sent them to Jasper and Amethyst. Then We hid the markers, pearl and I sat back in the kitchen waiting till Peridot woke up.

Peridot p.o.v
Waking up form my sleep, I stretched then looked for lapis, she wasn't in the living room. I check the whole house except for the kitchen, walking into the kitchen I saw lapse and pearl, "hey you two" I said. "Hey Peridot" pearl snickered, I sat down at the table wondering why she was laughing. "Whys she laughing lapis" I asked confused. She started laughing too, "what's going on", go look at your face in the mirror. Pearl passed me a mirror, I looked and screamed I saw drawing and doodling all over my face, I was so pissed, lapis and pearl where losing they're shit. "Oh shut up" I say, I went to the bathroom to wash off the drawings, thank god it was washable markers.

A/n: enjoy