"Hope"

Peridot p.o.v
The day out with my family was interesting indeed, wasn't the best but it was kinda fun, I never spend time with my family. So for me it was a change, I was up in my room, about to call lapis I miss her a lot. She didn't pick up maybe she's busy, sighing I head for the bathroom to shower, once done I walked back to my room and sat on my bed. A few minutes later I was asleep.

Lapis p.o.v
I missed peridot a lot, I never knew it be this hard to part from her, I've been so busy I couldn't pick up her calls. I'm afraid she must think I don't want to talk, but I really want to talk to her, I went into my hotel room and went to sleep. I wish peridot was here with me, sighing lightly I drifted into my old depression.

~Time Skip To End Of Week~

Peridot p.o.v
I was excited that lapis was gonna come back today, I waited for her to text me, she didn't text back that's strange. I waited for her to come back, but she hasn't texted me her arrival, so I decided to get dressed and go to her house, 5 minutes later I was outside in my car driving to lapis house. Her car was outside her house, I knew she was home, I got out and knocked on her door. Her mom opened it, "hi Peridot I'll get lapis" she said politely, "LAPIS" she yelled. Lapis came down stairs that's when I got excited, she didn't look to happy. "Peri is that you" she said excitedly, "yeah it's me" she ran up to me excitedly and jumped in my arms, "I missed you so much you goofball" she said as she ruffled my hair softly.

We shared a kiss, and I carried lapis up to her bedroom. "Peridot I'm sad that you weren't there with me", "don't be sad lapis I'll always be there for you when you come back", "but I always miss you". I sighed and thought to myself on what to say "well how about we have a little fun" I say in a different tone of voice, she smiled at me and I wink. "You always know how to make me feel better", I smile and kiss lazuli on the lips, she then takes off my shirt. "What happen to you while I was gone" she asked concerned. "Well my mom was drunk and she might off hurt me a little", "oh that's sad to hear, but I can make you feel better" I chuckled and kiss her cheek. "That's also one of the reasons I love you so much".

Lapis p.o.v
I kissed peridot lightly on the lips, and smiled then she took off my shirt, then we started making out, we realized the door was open a bit. I was gonna get up "wait hold on I got this" peridot took off her shoe and threw it at the door, "there" she said confidently, I smiled. I was relaxed and then peridot started sucking on my clit gently, I moaned softly, "peri" I moaned. She came up and smiled I smile back, the she lid down in bed next to me, I decided to get pay back I crawled underneath the covers and pulled down her underwear and started thrusting.

I heard her moan, "oh I see revenge oi that's how you wanna play hmm" I chuckled softly as I liked her clit slowly, I heard her moans from underneath the blanket. I was tired I came up, and lid beside peridot, I kissed peridot on the lips, for most of the day we spent it in bed loving each other. We expressed how much we missed each other presence, through sex, compliments, and singing. Peridot only sings for me, that's how I know she loves me, and I only let her call me lappy. It been hard to part from peridot, I would never take her for granted again, she something special.

A/n: hey guys sorry for the long update, I was busy and I had a bit of writers block, if you must know, hope you enjoy this chapter.