"Wet"

Peridot p.o.v
As soon as we walked into lapis house we headed up to her room, I jumped on lapis bed causing her to fly off, "Peridot you little" lapis said in anger. She gave a evil grin and then out of nowhere she jumped up and tackled me on the bed, "looks like you need a punishment" she said as she pinned me down. She bit my ear I moaned then she chuckled and got off me, "you want anything from the kitchen" she asked, "sure babe" I said. Since lapis mom wasn't home till 1:00 am I decided it was the perfect night, soon lapis came back with food, we ate and now it was around 9:00. Remembering my plan I asked lapis to use her bathroom, I walked into lapis bathroom and saw the bathtub. I walked over and turned the water on, I waited till the tub filled up, then I put petals in the water and nice smelling soap, The I called lapis inside.

Lapis p.o.v
Peridot called me she wanted me to come to the bathroom, she also told me to bring clean clothes, I followed directions and went to the bathroom. Once I got there I opened the and saw Peridot naked in my bathtub, she had the goofiest grin on her face "care to join me lazuli" Peridot said in a sexual voice. With out hesitation I ripped off close and hopped in the tub with girlfriend, "babe I still can't believe you did all this" I said thankfully. "Well believe it" she said with spice, I liked when she talked with that tone, I sat in Peridots lap in the tub while the shower curtain closed. I sniffed the air and relished she bought that soap I said I liked, but was to expensive, then Peridot kissed my neck. Giggling softly I enjoyed as peridot touch me all around, we cleaned each other's backs then body, we decided to get out. I never knew Peridot was so romantic, but she proved it tonight, she put on her alien shorts and her UFO shirt. I put on my shark shorts and a blue shirt, We were all ready for bed.

Peridot p.o.v
My plan went very well, so lapis and I decided to watch a movie. Lapis was in the kitchen making popcorn, while I picked the movie, soon I decided on a movie that she'd like. She came back and plopped down next to me on the couch, the she pressed play we watched the movie and talked, while we ate popcorn and joked around. Soon the movie was over and we both had work so, we headed to lapis bedroom. Crawling into her bed we got a little horny, and decided on a round of quick sex. 30 minutes into sex we where both very tiered and tuckered out, so we decided to hit the hay. Lapis and cuddle close to each other and fell asleep.

A/n: hey guy this chapter was a quick one, sorry about that next one will have more I hope so, lest just wait and see what I come up with. Hope you guys are enjoying the new year so far. Oh and sorry for the title I know what your all thinking, but I have no control bye 😆.