"Sex Bot"

Peridot p.o.v
We walked through the hospital, and exited the doors. I was glad that that I could finally leave this place, but could help worrying about Jasper. Lapis and I walked to her car, and got in. Lapis was soon driving on the highway. I was still kinda uneasy from my accident, but I was wondering what happened to my damn car. We were off the highway close to lapis neighbourhood. We got to lapis house finally. Her mom was at work right now, so we had some time alone together. We entered lapis home I was happy, but had so much to learn about my robotic arm. "Lapis do you mind if I studied my robot arm for a bit". "Sure peridot" I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I opened my manual and read through. I learnt how to work my arm in a few hours. Lapis walked in it was 7pm. Lapis mom took a late shift today. I was happy because I want to give lapis a gift. She waited for me while I was in the hospital. All I want to do is repay her for what she's done for me. I walked up to her bedroom and knocked on the door. "Hey babe what is it". "Oh I want to give you a surprise". "What's the surprise Peridot".  You'll see it I walked over and took her hand. I swooned lapis off her feet and kissed her. She smiled then kissed back roughly. I carried lapis over to her bed and lid her down. Then Got on top of her and started grinding. "Oh yeah Peridot" lapis said as she panted. We started stripping each other's clothes off. Soon we were naked, lapis licked one of my nipples, the I let out a moan. I then put my robotic finger in her pussy. She moaned so loud it made me horny, "lapis the neighbours could hear that". "Oh sorry babe was I really that loud" lapis said panting heavily. Then lapis bit my ear softly, "so you wanna play honey" I said happily. I pined her down then licked her clit until she bagged me to stop. Soon lapis and I were out of breath.

Lapis p.o.v
Peridot gave me one of the best gifts ever. Peri and I were out of breath form our little session. We laid back in my bed, and I gazed into peridot beautiful green eyes. "That was amazing Peridot". She smiled and kissed me on the lips. "Never knew cyborg could feel so good". "Well you can just call me sex bot" Peridot said. My mom knocked on the door wait what time is it. Peridot and I jumped out of my bed, then put all our clothes back on. "Lapis I'm home it's 9pm honey". We opened the door "hey mom how was work". It was good she said happily. "Peridot what happen to your arm dear". "I got into an accident on the road, but I'm gonna be fine". "Well I'll let you girls get back to what your doing" she said. Bye we both said in unison. Peridot swooped me up and ran back to my bed. We stripped to our underwear then agreed on sleeping.

[Time Skip To The Morning]

Peridot woke me up "lapis it's snowing it's snowing". "Peridot stop acting like a kid it's just snow babe". She kissed me and smiled. We put on out clothes the went down stairs. But peridot brought her backpack. "Hey why you bringing your bag". I have to go home today I'll be back she said. "Ok babe" I said I watched Peridot put on her shoes and open then door. I walked over to peridot, and kissed her. "Bye lapis" she said as she waived. Then shut the door I couldn't help but worry for Peridots. Her mom wasn't the nicest people.

Jasper p.o.v
My mother and sister left last night, so I was stuck alone. I'm fine with that I didn't want to be a burden anyway. When I woke up this morning I saw the snow falling. When snow fell it made me forget my pain and mistakes. Knowing it was almost Christmas I would probably be aloud to go leave the hospital. I wonder about my friends and family everyday I'm in my hospital bed. But I know one day I'll get better again, and I can be with them.

Amethyst p.o.v
I missed my sister a lot. I know soon she'll be home for Christmas. But I just have to wait. My mom was pretty sad about Jasper's cancer, but I've tried making her feel better. I was in my room on my laptop talking to Vidalia. My mother came in the. Sat on my bed beside me. So what you doing she asked. "I'm just on my laptop". So are you ok with the fact Jasper has cancer she asked. "Yeah I have hope and love she gonna get better soon right". My mom hugged me and started crying. "Hey why are you crying mom" I asked hugging her. "I miss Jasper I hope she ok". "It's ok I miss her too don't cry she's strong she'll keep fighting". "It's almost Christmas we'll see her soon alright". She hugged me tightly. "Your an amazing daughter you make me feel better". "Hey no problem mom". My mom wiped her tears then left. I felt bad about what just happened. I know she missed Jasper a hole lot. I can't wait till Christmas comes we get to see Jasper again.

Peridot p.o.v
I walked from lapis house to the bus stop. My car was in the shop being replaced. I thought WHAT mother would think of my arm. The only time my mother doesn't get drunk is around Christmas and her birthday. The bus soon came and I hopped on. I put my token in then sat down. My house was a bit further form lapis house. Soon I got to the train station. I got on the next train, then about four stops I was close to getting home. I waited on the bench outside the train station for 30 minutes. While I did I gazed at the beautiful snow falling. I thought how I would spend the holidays with lapis. Soon the train arrives. I put my transfer in the glass bin and walked to a seat. Soon I was at my stop, so I got off and walked all the way. That took 15 minutes. I knocked on the door my mom opened it, and gave me a hug. I was surprised she cared enough to give me one. She looked bow at my arm witch was hidden in my sweater sleeve. "Peridot what's with your arm". Nothing I quickly replied "I can tell something's up show me" she said sternly. I sighed and showed her my arm. She looked at it with wide eyes. I'm afraid what she gonna say.

A/n: Hi guys sorry for the late update I'm sorry I've just been busy. Their gonna be a Christmas chapter very soon, so look out it's my present to all of you in a way. Sorry for the cliffhanger, but I wanna save al, the good stuff for my new chapter. Comment on my chapter if  you want. Have a good rest of your week.