"Bully"

Lapis p.o.v
Peridot and I had school again, this last week Peridots been kinda quiet. I feel something's up, and I'm going to find out what that is. I walked through the hall holding my textbooks, then saw Peridot being bullied. Concerned for Peridot I went over, "excuse me" I said butting in, "lapis what are you doing here" Peridot said scared. She had a cut on her face. The bully then grabbed peridot by her green hoodie, and threw her into a locker. "Peri" worried I ran over to peridot, Her glasses broke and her nose bleeding. Then a shadow casts above me, praying that the bully wasn't behind me. All of a sudden I felt my body lift from the ground, the bully held me up by my shirt and had a fist in the air. "Oh this must be your girlfriend pussy" the bully said in a raspy voice. Peridot didn't respond, "ok you little piss worm guess where gonna play it that way", the  bullies fist headed straight toward me.

Peridot p.o.v
I'm on the ground bleeding, and my glasses are broken. I saw lapis about to get knocked out by my bully, with all my strength I got up. Nobody messes with my girl friend, I ran up to the bully in full speed. Angrily I clench my fist and removed the glove I use to hide my hand, then clocked the bully in the face with my robotic arm. The bully look at me with fear and dropped lapis, "you fucking asshole I'll  get you for that" the bully said as she ran off holding her face.

Lapis p.o.v
I got on to my feet and hugged Peridot, "I never knew you where that story peri" I said amazed that peridot punched, one of the biggest bullies at school. "My hero" Peridot hugged me, "nobody messed with my girlfriend". I ruffled Peridots hair and smiled devilishly, then I kissed Peridot on the cheek. Peridot and I went into the bathroom together, i helped her dress her wounds. "Peridot how long has this bully been hurting you". "She been bullying me for a week now". "Why didn't you tell me peri I could've helped", "lapis I was afraid you'd think I was weak and worthless" "Peridot I'd never think that" Peridot hugged me. "thanks lapis I can always count on you to be there".

A/n: Hey guy sorry again for the short chapter, and I was longer than to update. Hope you all enjoy this chapter 😁.