"Tech Savy"

Peridot p.o.v
It's been hell with my cousin over for the holidays, all she done was nag my brother and I the whole time, but somehow she didn't get in trouble when we complained. She shared my room so I suffered the most, but I snuck out to sleep in my brothers room. I tried going to lapis house but my mother wouldn't let me leave, every time I snuck out I would get snitched on by yellena. Then I would get punished for trying to get away from hell. Now that the holidays are over and she's gone, but I have work and school in a week. I sighed and walked out to my car in my work uniform, I work in a computer shop at a mall, pearl also works there too. I drove to the mall witch took me a bit, I walked into the mall, and watched people open up there shops. Soon I got to the store and pearl was waiting for me to open the shop, because I had the keys. Pearl and I talked until a customer came in the shop, his laptop broke and needs repair I told. "Come back tomorrow and the laptop will be repaired". "Thanks miss cool arm by the way" then he ran off with his friends. I walked back in the room pearl already had the laptop started, and she was fixing the wires, "Peridot can you help me with this" she asked. I walked over to the computer and started helping her repair it, soon more customers came to buy and get stuff fix. We had a phone, camera, and tablet to fix, today was a busy day, thank god it was lunch soon and I could see lapis.

Lapis p.o.v
I had work today I liked going to work, but hated being away from peridot, on the bright side we see each other at lunch. I worked at a pet store across the mall, from where she works, sometimes I sneak out and go see peridot and pearl. It was lunch in about 5 minutes, then a customer came in, she bought a goldfish for her son. She paid and asked me for advice, so I gave her good advice on how to care for fish, in the end I got a five dollar tip. "Thank dear" she said happily it was lunch finally, and I bolted to the spot we usually meet. Peridot and pearl waved to me both of them in uniform, so was I sometime my boss gives me a fish costume, and I have to go stand outside the store to get customers attention. Honestly I hate doing that, but my god damn boss dose not seem to care about what I think, now dose he. Peridot and pearl sat down at the table, with tired expressions on their face, "hey what up with you two" I asked curiously. "It's so busy at work today" peridot said. I chuckled and hugged her. We talked and ate until we had to get back to work, sadly we all got up and headed back to work.

Pearl p.o.v
I wanted to tell Amethyst I liked her, but I was too scared to tell her, I'm afraid of getting my heart broken again. So I asked Peridot on advice, and if I should tell her how I felt, this could be kinda risky because Amethyst and Peridot used to date in middle school, until they moved on in 9th grade. "Hey Peridot I wanna tell you something", "sure pearl what is it", "well I like Amethyst". She looked at me with a shitty grin, I slapped her arm "Peridot" I said blushing intensely. Well are you gonna tell her she asked me. "Well I'm kinda scared of rejection". "Well you tell her when your ready" she said supportively. "Thanks peri should we get back to fixing these things". Peridot and I went back to fixing stuff, and helping customers.

Lapis p.o.v
Work was over at 7:00 pm it was 6:55 right now, I counted down the minutes till closing time, "3.....2.....1 yes" I said excitedly, grabbing my backpack and heading out the door, I ran trough the mall to the technology store. Peridot and pearls shift dose not end till 7:30 pm. They let me sit in the back till there done work. I looked around and at the stuff they were fixing, I was amazed that they could fix this stuff. Soon 7:30 hit and peridot grabbed my had, then pearl grabbed her stuff and Peridots bag, "wait" pearl shouted we need to close the shop first. Peridot ran back and shut the door then the gate. We walked through the mall and talked for a while, then we headed to our cars, Peridot and I have some catching up to do at my house.

A/n: Hey guy hope your had a grate new year, sorry for the cliffhangers again, tell me what you think about this chapter in the comments. Vote if you liked this chapter, and there's more on the way everyone,  see ya soon 😋.