"Your Hiding Something"

Lapis p.o.v
Peridot and I are far into our relationship, but I suspect she's still hiding something from me. Sometimes she's goes for a bit, she never tells me where she's going, I get worried she's cheating on me.

Peridot p.o.v
Today was not the day for this my boss calls me, "peridot get ur ass here you need to go on a mission" he yells over the phone, "but-but I was gonna take my girlfriend out tonight" I say pleading. "Do you want to be paid, I'm not taking slack from Mrs. diamond , I've already when through this" he said angrily, "no sir" I say sadly, "good now get down here fast and make sure to change this time" he said then hung up the phone. "Ugh why the fuck dose he have to call now" I say and I gather my stuff and head to my bathroom, "good peridot what's lapis gonna think", I said as I changed into my suit. But I have the hard part to come I have to let, lapis know I can't make it, dialling her number was really gruesome right now. I decided not to call just, leave a message.

Message -
Hey lapis it's me peridot, I can't make it today but I'll make it up to you, please don't hate me, I love you. Bye and again I'm sorry

It kills me to send her a message like that knowing the planing I had to do for her she even help, but it's do or die boss doesn't play around. That's what I signed up for joining the mafia, it's a small price to pay for family. I have a debt to pay for them, my mother would've been dead and I wouldn't have been alive either, no matter what she's done to me I have to keep her and the family safe. Wish mother knew I took her place, lapis Im really sorry I mumble under my breath as I prepare, something she can't know about just yet.

Lapis p.o.v
I just got a message from peridot, hoping it was good news about our date, I open the. Message and listen. Once the message was over I almost shed a little tear, I gripped my fist and walked to Peridots house. What was going on with her lately, why dose she blow me of like this, she's probably cheating on me. When I got to Peridots house I stood in a bush and Waited for her to come out, about 20 minutes later she's out of her house. She she's in a suit, wait is she having an affair. She walked down the street to the bus stop and waited, she looked pretty shady already but I didn't approach her. Was peridot really in love with me, or was it some game.

A/n: Here I'm depressed as shit but, meh. I made a chapter have fun reading.