Peridot's Mother

Peridot p.o.v
I home got home to my drunk mother "sigh". I wonder how she's not dead from all that liquor. I ran up to my room, so I can't engage with her. I wonder how Lapis is doing wish I was with her. Once I got in my room I plopped on my bed, and inhaled the sent of my room. I got out my laptop and did my homework a week early as usual. I called Jasper and Amethyst soon after.

*Conversation*
Hey p-dot how's it going Amethyst said. Hi Peridot how are you Jasper said more respectively. Nothing just finished homework. Wait you didn't get home because you finished in class Amethyst questioned. Oh you got confused I did next weeks homework. You nerd Jasper chuckles. Well have to go talk later Peridot Amethyst said. Ok bye Amethyst and Jasper.

Peridot p.o.v
I hung up my phone then went down stairs to get a drink. Just grate my mom was in the kitchen with three bottles of vodka. Hey little shit she slurs obviously really really drunk. I said nothing and just grabbed a can of pop from the fridge. Hey hey why aren't you answering me peri*hiccup*dot. I still remained silent, then she slapped the drink out of my hand. YOU DRUNK BITCH I yelled angered. She slapped me across the face and laughed. I started to cry then ran to my room, then locked my door. I cried for two hours straight in my closet. Then my phone rang I slowly dragged my body out of the closet. Still crying I answered my phone it was Jasper and Amethyst.

Jasper and Amethyst p.o.v
Peridot answered the phone she sounded sad. Hey Peridot are you ok we asked her. Yeah it's just my mom again don't worry. Are you sure your ok we can't hear you sniffing and crying. I'm fine ok I'm worthless why would you care about me anyway. Peridot your not worthless what happened with you and your mom. Well I went down stairs in the kitchen to get a drink but she was there. She was really drunk she said "hey little shit. I don't answer her, she said aren't you gonna answer. I didn't say anything back and grabbed a drink. She came over and slapped my drink out of my hand ,then laughed at me. Oh my god peridot why do let her do this to you Amethyst said angered. I'm sorry I was scared at the time of getting more hurt. Well you can come here if you want to. I can Peridot said in a sad but alert tone. I think you should come because it's safer here. Ok I'll grab my things she sniffled.

Peridot p.o.v
I was told to come over to Jasper and Amethyst place. I gather stuff for the night and hopped out my bedroom window. I don't want to deal with that piece of shit anymore today. I hopped in my car and drove to their house. I parked the car then saw Amethyst and Jasper waiting on their porch. My eyes still red from tears I walked up to them, And said hello weakly. They both hugged me tightly witch made me brake down in tears. Hey hey Peridot don't let her bring you down Jasper said In a calming voice. I wiped my tears and they released the hug. We head inside there mom greeted me hey peridot she said welcoming me. Hey why you crying she asked me concerned. Just family I say. Ok well we'll make you fell better.

Lapis p.o.v
I decide to call Peridot to see how she's doing. I pulled out my phone and called her. She answered and seemed sad. I herd a sniffle I could also tell she was crying. Hey babe what's wrong are you ok. No I'll tell you now Amethyst, Jasper do you mind she said. Lapis my mom treats me horrible each time I go home, But to day she made me cry. Peridot told me what happened with her mother. I almost broke my phone from gripping it so hard. Truly what I herd make me want to stab Peridot mother with a knife. Ok I'll be right over I said. So I jumped in my car then drove to Jasper and amethysts place. I opened the door and ran in with say hi to the quartz twins mom. I ran up to Peridot picking her off her feet. I held he in my arms she cried in my arms, and cried a lot. Peri baby calm down before you hyperventilate. Lapis she cried and put her head in my shoulder. I tried to put her down but she clung on to me. Jasper and Amethyst laughed. Lapis deal with you girl friend Amethyst said. I growled at her alright alright I'm sorry she said. Pearls always horny so deal with that I said coldly. Excuse me I walked upstairs with Peridot still rapped around me. I pride he off me she looked so sexy with those tears in her eyes. That made me so horny I wanted peridot so bad right now. Peridot I know what would make you feel better. What she sniffled in a voice that had no hope what's so ever. I whispered something in her ear she had a smile on her face. So do you wanna go babe or what I teased with a grin. She wiped her tears and we walked into the quartz family guest room.

A/n: Hey it's me mlggem sorry for not updating in so long. I've been dealing with school and family life, and that can be stressful. But I'll try my best to update more often in the future. Please vote, comment, and follow it would be nice. Besides it would help brighten my mood BYE.✌️

FUN FACTS: Peridot is 4'5 in height and Amethyst is 4'8. Lapis hair is blue Jasper's hair is very very light blonde basically you can call it white. Amethyst and Jasper are twins.