First Date

Peridot p.o.v
Today I'm taking lapis on our first date. I texted Lapis before getting ready.

P: Hey sexy

L: Hey

P: You ready for our date tonight

L: Yes I'm ready for you baby 😘

P: I'm just getting ready bye little lappy 😙

L: Good bye sexy

I went to the bathroom and changed into my suit. I combed my spiky blonde hair, then tied my bow tie. I made sure that my pale face clean. I grabbed my wallet and car keys ,then got in my car and drove off. I got to Lapis house she looked beautiful in her blue dress. Her mom was on the porch waiting with her. Hi Mrs. Lazuli I say as I grabbed Lapis hand. "Bye honey have a good time on your date" her mom called out. she blush I could not help but laugh. "So Peridork where you taking me for our date". It's a suprise Babe I say.

Lapis p.o.v
Peridot is taking me out on our first date, but I don't know where we're going. We drove until we got to this fancy restaurant. The outside was decorated with sea creatures. It was beautiful I smiled with joy. "You like that baby" Peridot chuckled. Peri it beautiful thanks for taking me here. Peridot and I walked into the restaurant hand and hand. Peridot said "reservation for Peridot and Lapis". The waiter pointed to our table. We walked over together and sat down. I smiled at Peridot, and gased into her beautiful green eyes. "Hey Lapis I love you" Peridot said. I love you too baby I say back. We shared a kiss on the lips it was magical.  Then we ordered dinner and talked. Soon dinner had arrived it looked delicious Peridot was drooling. I could not help but let out a few giggles. She blushed a bright red it was cute. "Shall we start" Peridot said with stars and drool dripping from her mouth. She's cute when she hungry hope she's hungry for pussy tonight. I picked up my fork and ate, while Peridot literally demolished her meal.

Peridot p.o.v.                                             I was eating my food like a slob, but who gives a fuck. "Peridot we're in a restaurant have some manners" lapis chuckled. Babe I'm hungry I say while with a full mouth. "But Peridot you need to save some room for you know". Baby I'll always have room for that I grin. Ok she said with a devilish smile. Soon we finished our meals, and my side of the table was a mess. But I payed good money, so they won't mind the mess right. Lapis and I went outside to my car, and drove back to Lapis house. Lapis mom was at work, so Lapis opened the door. I was happy to stay the night with. Mostly because my mom was drunk, and that's something I don't want to deal with. I walked into Lapis house then smiled devilishly. Lapis your like my pinky toe I'll bang you on every piece of furniture. Oh peri your making me horny" Lapis said. Lapis slapped my ass, then said tag your it. She ran up stairs I ran after her. She ran in her bedroom, so I ran inside. Oh I know what's she doing now i thought in my head. She jumped on me a new kissed me. 

Lapis p.o.v.                                                   Peridot kissed me with lots of tongue tonight. I undid her bow tie, and led her to my bed. She lid back as I took of her shirt, and she unhooked my bra. We stood up she cupped my ass, and that's what you get for slapping my ass. I moaned peridot you little bitch I giggled. She took of my dress leaving me in my underwear. Then I look of her pants she smiled "your fast tonight baby". Well I'm thanking you for the dinner silly. Ok let's go she threw me on the bed, I hen jumped on. Peridot got on top of me and humped I took her bra. Then she licked my chest i giggled. Baby that tickled "I know" peridot said. The we removed our underwear, then explored eachother. Peridot I blushed as she kissed my cheek. "Your turn lapis" peridot said ok babe I moaned. I fingered peridot and listened to her moans fill the room. I love when you moan for me peri I said out of breath. She smiled and said "not as much as I do". Peridot you dirty girl I say. Soon I got late and we had school tomorrow.

Peridot p.o.v
Lapis and I had a fun hour of banging eachother, but she got tired so did I. I put my underwear and bra back on, then went to her bathroom. I look in the mirror at my green eyes witch had bags under them. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I put on my alien boxers and a CPH's t-shirt. I walked out of the bathroom to see Lapis changing into her bra and underwear . I walked over to her bed and lid down. "Hey Peri did you just see me change" she said, as she walked to her bathroom. Yep I say with a blush on my face. She chuckled and walked into the bathroom. 

*five minutes*

Lapis came out with blues shorts on and a fish shirt on. "Ok peridork I'm ready for bed" she said. She look sexy in her clothes I blushed, "like what you see". Um..I was nervous I just let out a small chuckle. I alway think your sexy lapis. "Wow peridot you know how to flatter a girl". I threw a pillow at her, "and you know how to play babe" I say. She walked to the other room with her head down. Hey lapis I'm sorry for what I said, but before I could say anything she charged at me. Lapis Lazuli don't you dare jump on me, but she jumped on me. Lapis and I shared a gentle kiss under the covers. We lid side by side in Lapis bed talking about CPH's until we got tired. It was 12:47 am but who gives a shit, "Peridot thanks for the date". No problem Lapis your my girlfriend and I love you "I love you to Peridot". Soon Lapis and I fell asleep together this my first date, and it was one of the best days of my life. 

AN: hey guy I rote another chapter of leaf and water. I hope your all enjoying my book so far. I wanted to start another lapidot book, but this ones less perverted. I wanted more younger viewers you know what I mean 😏. So you can give suggestions in the moments, and remember to have fun or whatever bye.