The Next Day

Peridot p.o.v
I woke up naked in Lapis bed. I can feel my pain from how hard lapis done me last night. Lapis yawned "you still hurting from last night baby" Lapis smerked. I grin how was it last night hun. "Well let's just say I never had sex before". How hard you done me is hard to Believe that you've never had sex. I got out of Lapis bed to put my underwear and bra back on. "Hey peridot nice hickeys" lapis said to me. WAIT WHAT THE HELL I yelled. She just smiled at me with a shit eating grin. I looked in the mirror and saw a few hickies on my shoulders. Fuckin got worried I sighed in relief. Lapis laughed at me I threw my bra at her. I walked over and kissed her on the lips. You like to play don't you baby. I put on my bra and underwear, so did Lapis.

Lapis p.o.v
Peridot and I got ready for school, and went down stairs. My mom smiled at me ,then I asked why she was smiling. "I herd you two last night doing it". I blush a bright red, so did Peridot. "Don't worry I'm not upset I'm happy for you two". Thank god I thought you were gonna be upset, that we're gay. " why would I be upset". So do you want breakfast my mom asked. No I'm fine peridot said me to I say after. "Ok I'm gonna head to work". Bye mom I say bye Mrs. lazuli Peridot said. We both sat at the table and talked about last night. Then it was time to leave for school. Peridot got her bag and hopped in her car, then I get in mine.  I wanted to be with Peridot not in my own car alone. But it's just for until we get to school.  I sighed and started the car.

*At school*
Pearl p.o.v
I saw Mrs universe on the way to school. I got so horny I almost banged into a old lady with my car.  I was so thirsty for rose I mean Mrs. Universe. But she was taken she had a kid, and a husband.  I saw Peridot and Lapis get out of their cars. They walked over to me holding hands. I asked why they both were so close today. Amethyst came and jumped on back I fell. I got up and fixed my outfit, so ok why are you two holding hands. Peridot was about to say something when Amethyst inturuped." Did you guys bang or something". "Well you could say we did". I gasped WHAT YOU TWO FUCKED EACHOTHER LAST NIGHT. My nose was gushing blood from the news.

Amethyst p.o.v
Well I'm taking the bird to the neusres office. I walked with Pearl to the nurse. Then went back to Lapis and Peridot. They smiled at me what I asked confused. Do you want to know what happed last night peridot grins.
Ok I said with a red face.

Peridot p.o.v
We told amethyst waht happed last night she grined at us. " I thought you would never get layed" she said to me. Hey I could have sex if I wanted you know. "Sure you can" she chuckled. We head to homeroom the teacher came in a mess as usual. The bell rung for first peridot witch is math. One of my favorite subjects. Lapis and I walked together to math today. We sat in the lesson I already knew everything. In this math class the teacher dose not give two shits. So lapis and I talked and flirted. The math class ended earlier today. Lapis and I walked together with pearl and amethyst. We head of to music we played music, and talked. Hey Lapis do you want me to pull your g-string. She blushed ,and laughed I know you like that baby. I smiled wait till lunch then we can get frisky. "Ok peri baby" she said with a grin.

*time skip to lunch*

Lapis p.o.v
Peridot promised a surprise at lunch. I hurried to my locker to grab my bag. I run to the lunch room peridot was sitting at a table. Peri peri I say while waving in the air. She smerked a devilish grin that made me heat up. I went over to peridot. She grabbed my hand, and we ran out of the cafeteria. Baby where you taking me I asked. Some where special so we can be alone. I blush curious on what gonna happen. We soon got to the schools basement. Peridot Locked the door witch made me shiver. I was really horny right now, and so was peridot I could sense. "Ok lapis we can do it here right now" she said.  I smiled and took off my shirt, so did peridot. We run to each other with full lust.   Peridot grabbed me and kissed my lips. I felt her tongue in my mouth, and it felt amazing.

AN: HEY EVERYONE SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, BUT IM GONNA MAKE THE NEXT ONE A BIT LONGER. PLEASED TO WRITE THIS STORY FOR YOU STEVN UNIVERSE FANS. HOPE YOU CAN ALL COMMENT AND VOTE, BUT I WOULD BE NICE TO GET "ONE" FOLLOWER 😑