"Sand In Our Cracks"

Lapis p.o.v
I nudged peridot who was asleep next to me, "wake up peri" I said gently, Peridot got up and kissed me. "Morning babe" she said while yawning, I chuckled and kissed her back, "we gotta get going to California, it's gonna take three hours depending on traffic". Peridot smiled and got up "I'm going to get dressed" she said tiredly. I smiled and grabbed my clothes, I put on my shorts, and a blue t-shirt, then my sandals. Peridot came out in shorts, a green t-shirt, and running shoes. "Ready to go lazuli", "you have all your stuff " I asked. "Yeah" we headed to the car with or belongings, and started the long drive to California. I sang while the radio played, Peridot decided to join me witch made me happy, after the song peri and I giggled at each other. We played road games, talked about the beach, and sang songs. Soon we got close to California, peridot seemed happy, witch made me happy. Peridot drove into California, while reading the GPS, ok where her peri pulled up to the beach, it was beautiful. Peridot and I went to the changing room to change into our bathing suits.

Peridot p.o.v
I can't wait to see lapis in her bathing suit, smiling I changed into mine then put my stuff in my bag, I stepped out of the changing room to wait for lapis. Sitting on the bench next to lapis changing room, I wondered what she'll look like. Lapis came out while holding her stuff and towel, my jaw almost dropped at how sexy lapis looks in that bathing suit. "You ready to go babe" she said. "Oh yeah" I said snapping out of the trace. She giggled "you look hot in your bathing suit peri", I smiled and blushed "thanks you too". We walked out to the beach, lapis set our towel on the sand, while I set up the umbrella. "That's good babe" lapis said, I opened the sunscreen and put some on my skin, I tried putting some on my back put it was to hard. "Lapis smiled peridot do you need help". Blushing I rubbed my neck "yeah". Lapis rubbed sunscreen on my back gently, then I rubbed some on her back. Lazuli and I relaxed and cuddled on the towel, then we went out to the water. I splashed water on lapis she smiled at me, she splashed some at me, I laughed. My girlfriend and I joked around in the water till, both of us got tired, I gave lapis a piggyback back over to the towel. Lapis laid back and closed her eyes , "peri this is so fun" she said smiling, "glad your enjoying the beach". Lapis and I decided to get ice cream, she and I walked across the beach, and got someone ice cream. Lapis smiled and kissed my cheek "I love you pear".

Lapis p.o.v
"I love you to lappy" Peridot said happily. We walked back to our spot and finished our ice cream, I lid down next to peridot who was resting, I kissed her on the cheek, she grinned softly. We cuddled till it was time to go, we changed back into our regular clothes, and got back to the car with our stuff. I drove the car this time to give peridot a brake, Peridot fell asleep, she looked cute while she was sleeping. Soon it got dark and late, so I pulled into a gas station, to use the bathroom, filled up the gas and buy snacks. Peridot woke up, she wiped drool from the side of her mouth, then stretched. "Sup sleeping beauty" I joked around. Peridot smiled "I'll fill the gas go buy the snacks and use the bathroom" she said. I used the washroom and bought snacks, peridot was filling the car with gas, so I got in the car and waited. Peridot was done, she went to the bathroom, then came back. I'll drive she said kindly, I was tired anyway so I let Peridot take the wheel. We ate our snacks in the car, soon I fell asleep.

Peridot p.o.v
Lapis fell asleep and it was 11:00 pm, smiling I continued to drive through the highway, realizing I had a night ahead of me on the road. Lazuli looks adorable when she sleeps, I'll let lapis sleep since she drove for the majority of the day, while I slept. Driving was peaceful, and nice I enjoyed it while sipping my coffee.

A/n: Hey guys updated again hope u enjoy this chapter vote if u liked it, comment I love to hear what u think. Hope u all the best 😁👌👌👌👍.