"Rainy Days"

Lapis p.o.v
Today was nice out, peridot and I decided to go outside, for some fresh air. I sat outside of peridots house and waited for her to come out, a couple minutes went by, then peridot came out. "Hey dork" I said teasing, she chuckled "still calling me dork hmm".
I laughed softly, "what else could I call you then", "sexy is fine with me" she said with a smirk on her face. "Pffft ha nice one dork, bet you didn't take to long with that one", I kissed her on the lips, and held onto her hand, as we walked. "Today's a nice day" she said happily, "well that's why we're
Outside, and not my bed". "Your bed would've been nice to" she chuckles seductively. "I hope you can show me a good time like you do in the bed out here". I smirked and waited for a response, "well what can I say laz I always deliver".

Peridot p.o.v
Lapis and I walked to the nearest convenience store, and got soda, pop and some bus tickets. "What's the bus tickets for" she asked, "you'll see laz", I payed for our stuff and we left, lapis leads me to a sunny yet shady spot under a tree. I sit down then lapis sits next to me and opens her soda, I opened mine and it fizzed up and shot in my face, "oh shit" I yelled. "Peridot there's children here" lapis said with and evil smirk. "You, you did something didn't you" I questioned lapis, "maybe, maybe not" she smirks, "well don't expect to get off easy since your my girlfriend", "don't get grumpy dotty" lapis says as she ruffles my hair. I sipped my pop while narrowing my eyebrows, "pffft your so cute when your mad". "I'm not so cute when I wreck you, now am I lazuli". Lapis blushed furiously, "hehe you just love to play games hmm, your pretty good at it to" she winks. I chocked on my soda, she started laughing. I wiped soda from my nose.

Lapis p.o.v.
I smiled at peridot, she smiled back. We finished our soda and waited for the bus, peridot and I sat at the bus shelter, scrolling threw memes on her phone, we spent the time laughing at lapis memes. Until the bus arrived, we put our tickets in the, glass box then went, and took a seat at the back. "Lapis where we going" peridot questions, "wait and see". Soon we got to the place, "common peri" I grabbed peridots hand and ran off, the bus. We were walking down the street and it started raining hard, "oh noo this spoils the, plan" I said sadly. "Hey lapis I know you weren't expecting this, but what ever you had planned was gonna be grate, don't beat your self up". "Thanks peridot, I love you but I wish I could've showed you that" I sighed sadly. Lapis I don't need anything else to say I love, but you, your always gonna be my favorite. Peridot pulled me closer, and kissed me on the lips. I wiped her wet hair out of her face and kissed back, she smiled and chuckled, peridot held my hair to the side of my face and kissed me. "I love you " we say in unison, we broke out in laugher, the bus was about to get there we ran to the bus stop to catch it.

Peridot p.o.v

Lapis was sad because she had something in plan, and the rain ruined it, I wonder what it was she wanted to do. The bus came and we sat down at the back, to our surprise the bus was empty. Lapis and I hugged and cuddle into eachother soaking wet, but neither of us seemed to mind, soon we got to our stop. I we walked to the parking lot lapis parked her car, I got in lapis had the far started, "lapis do you mind if I sit on your car seat I'm wet you know", she laughed and kissed my cheek. "Peridot it's fine", I smiled and kissed her lips, "thanks babe", she started to drive it was raining, so much it was hard to see, but we made it to lapis place. We knocked her mom opened it, "you two are soaked get in here, and go change your clothes. Lapis and I ran up stairs and stripped, once we reached lapis room, both of us in our underwear we got on lapis bed. We lid down and turned on the radio we made out, then it turned into sex. Lazuli got on top of me and started humping me, she smirked "should I speed up peridot~". "My pleasure" I pleaded seductively, she sped up and I started to moan softly.

Lapis p.o.v
Peridot and I got very kinky in the matter of minutes, peridot put her fingers inside my clit, peri I moaned loudly. Then I lost sight of her, I felt sucking on my vagina, I moaned loudly, peridot groaned and panted.
I took control I slid down peridots underwear and, started sucking I waited till she came, then I rubbed her vagina she moaned and panted loudly. Peridot and I both put back on our underwear and bra, then lapis tossed me short shorts and a tank top, put those on, "wait I can't wear this, I bet you like seeing me with a little clothes as possible don't you", "the little the better" I say twisting my hair lying on my bed, while smiling seductively. "Ugh fine I'll wear them, you happy" she grumbles "Yeah I'm actually happy" I snorted. Peridot put the shorts and tank top on, "there is that so bad". She looked at me with a blank expression, I laughed, I got off my bed and put on short shorts and a tank top because that's all I have, because I forgot to do laundry. I smiled at peridot, she chuckled, "let's go down stairs" I say, "wait no your mom can't see me like this". "Peri she's walked in when we where having sex a few times". "If she looks at me weird it's your fault". "How do you think she felt about you butt naked on her daughter", peridot gulped and we walked to the living room, my mom wasn't there we sat on the couch then turned on Netflix. Peri and I chose a movie, my mom came in "hello you two, do you want anything to eat or drink". "Sodas ok" i said, "ok I'll be right back". Peridot and I hugged into eachother, I bit peridots neck, and gave her a hickey. A couple minutes later her hickey was very visible, she looked in the mirror of her phone "WHAT THE FUCK" she yelled, I smirked seductively. "LAPIS LOOK", "jeez you bruse like easily". "What and how am I gonna explain this to people" she said with a dead and scared look on her face. :Well they know to stay away from you, because your mine now". My mom came in with soda and some popcorn, we didn't ask for popcorn, but we went along with it anyway. "Thanks" we say. I put some popcorn in my mouth, then some in peridots mouth we watched the movie as we ate, this is one heck of a rainy day.

A/n: hey guys sorry for the updates lately, hope you enjoy 😆👌