The new teacher

Re-writed
(Renee's POV)

I always have the same dream... same thing happening over and over, every single night for weeks now... It always starts with me running through the school's halls, there is nobody else around me. Tears are rolling down my face and I start to scream. "Don't take him!" "Please, don't do this!" "Let him go! Please!". After a few seconds of screaming and crying I finally make it to the school's Entrance. I get out of the school, I see a guy getting hand cuffed in front of a police car. I never get to see his face but I know he is important. I start screaming again. "Let him go!" Before I can run to where he is, I feel somebody wrap their arms around me to stop me. "Let me go! Let me go!" I start screaming and kicking as the cops get the guy into the back of the patrol. "You are safe now... safe without him, safe with me" I hear a familiar voice whisper. I close my eyes shut and scream loudly.

My eyes burst open, the sunlight slightly bothering them. My breathing starts to normalice... It's over. I think to myself as I get the covers off me. I get up of my bed, stretching my back as I let out a big yawn. God...I'm so not in the mood for school. I slowly walk towards my bedside table in a zombie-ish kind of way, trying to get to my phone. Once my mission is accomplished I turn on my phone and look at the time. FUCK! I ran into my bathroom to quickly wash my face, doing my brows, cause why not? and untying my hair from my ponytail to brush it afterwards. I ran out of my bathroom and into my closet to pick my outfit. I quickly grabbed my black yoga pants, a pink hoodie and my iconic poopy brown Uggs. I didn't really cared about how I looked today, I wasn't in the mood to dress up and do my hair and stuff. Besides I don't have anybody to impress, especially considering the number of Fuck boys, Dumbasses and amateur guys that populate my school.

"Renee hurry the fudge up! We're going to be late." Yelled my older brother, Jacob (NOT STARTORIOUS!¡), From downstairs. If you wonder why he obviously avoided using a cuss word it's because my mom has a "No cussing policy", so for every time we cuss we get our phones taken away for a week . Which is why we use similar words to express our feelings towards each other. "I'm coming Jacob!" I said as I grabbed my school bag and started running down the stairs, heading to the kitchen. "A little late, don't you think?" Said my mom before taking a sip of her coffee. "I know mum, I forgot to set up my alarm" I said as I rolled my eyes and grabbed an apple from our fruit basket. "Well hurry up, otherwise your brother is going to loose his schnitzel" My mom said, trying to be cool... as she always does. "Where is dad?" I asked before I bit my apple. "He got paged at 3:00 am, emergency heart surgery.... I should probably go put on my work clothes... my shift is in like 30 minutes." She said as she put her coffee down, and walked upstairs.

Both my parents are doctors. My Dad is a Cardiologist and my Mom is a Pediatrician. They are both very good at their job, and really like what they do. But it's really time consuming... they are at the hospital most of the time, so Jacob and I never really get to hang out with them. The benefit is that we get to throw parties and do dumb schnitzel when they are not home.

After I finished my apple I walked back upstairs to brush my teeth. In the middle of that process I heard Jacob starting to hunk so that I would hurry up. "I'M FLIPPING COMING!" I yelled before running downstairs and eventually outside of the house to get into Jacob's Car. "What took you so long?" He asked as I got in. "A lady needs time to be ready" I said as I closed the car's door to then put on my zip belt. "Yeah, right" he said as he left out a laugh. I took out my phone and started wondering around social media "Excited for the first day?" He asked. "Not really... Just the same old people in the same old school" I said as I scrolled through my Instagram feed. "Wow... si optimistic" He said sarcastically. "Idk what happened to you over summer... but you are deep into your emo face." He joked. If he only knew.