Principal's office

I'm sitting next to Emily at the principal's office. He is looking straight at us with an unpleasant look on his face. He looks disappointed, specially at me.

"I want to know what happened in that hall" he said as he crossed his arms and laid back on his chair. He looked at Emily signaling her to talk first.

"Mr.Moseby, I was walking with my boyfriend through the halls and she started harassing me for no apparent reason" she said. "She started hitting me for no apparent reasons" she said as her cry baby tears started rolling down her cheeks.

I clenched my jaw, trying to contain myself from killing er right here right now. "Mrs.Berumen, why where you harming Mrs.Grier at the hallway?" Mr.Moseby asked. "cause she deserved it"  I answered. "why would mrs.Grier deserve to be beaten up like that?" He asked. This man is filled with questions isn't he?

"First of all, I want to clear out that I wasn't the only one throwing punches. and I have a scar on my cheek and about 5 bruises on my torso to prove it." I said "second of all, Mrs.Grier hasn't been the nicest person to me in the last few days. She's been starting rumors and throwing some offensive comments at me, which where the ones that started the fight in the first place" I said. "Mr.Mosbey that's NOT true" Em said sounding like a little girl trying to convince her mother that she didn't do something when she obviously did.

"What kind of comments did Mrs.Grier said to you Mrs.Berumen?" Mr.Mosbey asked. I was about to talk when I realized that all of those comments where referring to me and Shawn. I could't say anything. If I said something I could make Mr.Mosbey suspect about me and Shawn. And if he didn't suspect Emily wouldn't hesitate to tall Mr.Mosbey about us.

"I'm waiting for an answer, Mrs.Berumen" he said. I stayed quiet. "well... As Mrs.Berumen apparently won't say what happened i guess I'm going to have to stick to Mrs.Grier's Testimony" He said. "Mrs. Berumen, As this is your first offense I'm not going to call your parents. But You are going to come to school every saturday at 10:00 am for some anger management clases. And as apparently Mrs. Berumen wasn't the only one throwing punches i guess i'm going to have to punish you too, Mrs.Grier." He said. I smiled at the thought of Emily at detention. "So, you and Mrs.Berumen are going help out Mrs.Wild with the library every Friday for the next 2 months."

Are you fucking kidding me?!

My smile disappeared in a matter of seconds. "WHAT?!" We both exclaimed at the same time. "You heard me ladies, now go back to your classes" he said as he stand up and opened the door for us.

We both left the room and walked our separate ways. I made my way to my next class, Literature with Mendes.

I looked through the small window on the door and noticed the class had already started. I opened the door. "Mrs. Berumen, what makes you join us so late?" Shawn asked. "Sorry, I was at the principal's office. May I come in?" I asked. "Yeah, take a sit please" he said. I sat down. "Hey everything okay?" Vee asked, she was sitting next to me. I nodded in response. "I'll tell you after class" I said.

The class continued as it normally did. Shawn was talking about writing methods, and every now and then he would look at me and give me a smile.

When Class ended I walked up to my locker to get my stuff with Vee by my side. "So, are you going to tell me what happened?" She asked. "I'll be coming to anger management for the rest of the year and I'm going to be helping at the library with Emily for the next two months" I said rolling my eyes at the end. "It could've been worse" she said. "Yes I know but now this is going to be on my permanent record and will make it harder to get into a good college." I said. "Girl, you're a Junior. You still have lots of time to redeem yourself" she said. "I guess you're right..." I said. "Hey, there is this party tonight at Ansel's house tonight. You should come over" she said. "I don't know, I'm not really that much of a party person..." I said. "Well If you change your mind, call me and I'll pick you up at 8:00 pm" She said. "Okay, I got to go." I said. "Bye"

God I'm tired...