Shape of you...

*SHAWN'S POV*

"Okay baby. You jump, I'll catch you" I said as Renee started to get out the window. "Shawn, It's too tall" She said. She looked scared. "Babe, you know I'll catch you" I said as I started giggling. She looked so cute when she got scared. "Shawn I-" I interrupted. "Do you trust me?" I asked with a smile on my face. "This is not a good time to make Disney references, Mendes" She said. I started laughing.

"Come on Renee! I can show you the world" I sang. She started laughing. She jumped down. I caught her in my arms. "Are you okay baby?" I asked as l gently placed her down on her feet. "Yeah, I'm fine" she said, with a sweet smile on her face. "So, where are we up to Mendes?" She asked. "I was thinking my place" I answered. "Sounds nice. As long as my brother doesn't find out" I looked her in the eyes. She seemed a little worried. I grabbed her hand on an attempt to calm her nerves. "He won't" I answered.

We walked towards the car. I opened the door for her, And then got into my sit. I started the car. "Would you like some music?" I asked. "That would be nice" she answered. She had a big smile on her face.

I turned on the speakers. Ed Sheeran's Shape of you was playing. I love this song. I thought to myself. Suddenly, without knowing what I was doing, I started singing. "Girl, you know I want your love. Your love was hand made for somebody like me. Come on now,follow my lead. I may be crazy don't mind me"

"Say..." I heard a melodic voice join me. I stopped to get a better listen at it.

"Boy, let's not talk too much. Grab on my waist and put that body on me. Come on now follow my lead. Come-come on now follow my lead" She finished.

What a beautiful voice

"Thanks" she said, blushing. Did I said that out loud? "Yeah, you did" she said laughing a little.
"But you're like 10 times better than me. Actually... didn't you said you wanted to be a singer?" She asked. "Yes, I did" I answered. "I just... I guess I'm not talented enough" I said. "Are you kidding me? You have the most toned, melodic voice I've ever heard" she said. "Thanks, means a lot. Especially coming from you" I said.

*RENEE'S POV*

I started looking at the road ahead from us. It looked like he lived kinda far away from me. He slowly placed his hand on my upper leg, sending shivers down my spine. I looked at him. He looked into my eyes and gave me a smile I couldn't resist. He carefully moved his hand, I grabbed it intertwining our fingers.

The car suddenly stopped. He let go of my hand.

"We're here"