Little sister (short)

Renee's POV

I managed to get dressed as quickly as I could. I just putted on a white shirt, some denim shorts and my converse.

I was finishing to tie my shoes, when I suddenly heard some steps coming closer to my room....

Please be Shawn, please be Shawn...

The door opened slowly. There was a girl who looked about 13 years old, standing there.

"Who are you?" I asked. "Girl, who are you?" She snapped back at me. "I'm Shawn's sister" she said. "And you must be his one night stand" she said with a fake smile. She's sassy."I'm actually his girlfriend" I said. " You look a little too young to be my brother's girlfriend" she said crossing her arms. "Hmm.. yeah, I'm only 20..." I said."yeah right, and I'm Kim Kardashian" she said. I think she doesn't like me. "How old are you?" She asked. "17..." I said. "Oh god... look my border already explained my parents what happened... he said you and your family stayed for the night cause your car broke down. So don't get nervous and act normal" she said. She was like a 13 year old boss lady. That's cool. "Oh, and one more thing... Shawn is already in enough trouble with Laura so if I was you I'd leave him alone. He doesn't need to be dealing with a stupid 17 year old girl." She said, and then walked out. She definitely doesn't like me at all...

I walked out of my room and to the kitchen, just to see my parents talking some other adults who looked about their age, I suppose they where Shawn's parents. They where laughing and joking around.

What the hell is going on?!

"Oh honey, good thing you're awake. This are Karen and Manny. They are Mr.Mende's parents." She said "Hi, I'm Renee. No ve to meet you..." I said. "Hi Renee. It really nice to meet you. I hope you are as clever and humorous as your parents" manny said. "Oh, in this is their lovely daughter Aaliyah." My mom said as she signaled her. "Yeah we met a few minutes ago." She said with the most fake smile on her face.

"Mom, where is Jacob?" I asked. "Oh, he's still sleeping" She said. Why doesn't it surprise me...

Shawn entered the room. He looked at me and smiled. He looked really handsome. He always did...

"So, Renee Shawn told us you are one of his students." Karen said. "The best one. And The only one who actually seams to put some interest into the subject " Shawn said. My cheeks turned red. "That must be why you are my brother's favorite. Isn't it Shawn?" She asked. "Sure it is..." Shawn said with a small nervous laugh.

It's obvious that Aaliyah  doesn't like me at all. I have to get her to like me  or else she rip my relationship with Shawn apart. But what can I do? How can I get her to like me?