Mendes meets Berumen

SHAWN'S POV:

"Mom? Wow! Wh-what are you doing here?" I said as I gave her a hug. "I came to check up Ian and maybe help you out a little bit" she said. "Wh-what about dad and Aaliyah?" I asked. "Oh, they are back at the car getting the luggage" she said. "Luggage?" I asked. Are they planning on staying? What if they see Renee here?! What am I going to tell them?!
"Yeah, we are staying here for a few days" she said. "Mum, you know I don't live here anymore" I said. "Yeah, but your father and I wanted to see Ian. So we talked with Laura and she is letting us stay here for a few days" she said. Oh my....

"Hey son!" My dad said as he came in with to bags on his hands. "Hey dad!" I said as I quickly gave him a hug. "It's nice to see you again. Where is the little monkey?" He asked. "Oh he is still sleeping" I said. "Why don't you guys leave those bags here and go get the rest of the luggage?" I asked. "Okay, let's go honey" my dad said. "I'll go help you out in a second" I said.

I ran back to the kitchen to tell Renee my parents where here.

"Baby, We have a problem!" I said as I walked into the kitchen. "W-what? Why?" She asked as she got up from her sit. "My parents are here, and considering you're half naked, it may not be a good Idea for them to see you. At least not for now." I said. "Okay, what do?" She asked. "Just wait here for a few seconds, I'll be right back" I said as I walked out of the kitchen, and then outside the house.

I looked around for a few seconds till I spotted my sister ,Aaliyah, standing next to the car. I ran over to her. I needed a distraction and Aaliyah was just perfect.

"Aaliyah!" I said as I approached her. "Sup weirdo?" She said as she gave me a hug. I quickly pulled away. "I need your help kiddo" I said. "If you want my help you need to stop calling me kiddo" she said with a giggle at the end. "Aaliyah, this is serious" I said. "What do you need me for?"she asked as she crossed her arms. "I need you to distract mom and dad for like a minute" I said. "Why do you need me to do that?" She asked. "That's not important" I answered. "You don't tell, I don't help" she said. "Okay, Fine... I have a half naked girl on my kitchen and I need some spare time to hide her from mom and dad" I said. "Wow. I didn't knew you where having that much fun" she said laughing. "Oh, please stop laughing and help me out a little" I said. "Okay, but it'll cost you" she said. "How much?" I asked. "We'll discuss that later. Now go and hide your little friend." She said.

Aaliyah's POV:

As Shawn ran back into the house I started thinking of a way to distract my parents.

What can I do? God... think Aaliyah! Think!.... I Got It!

I let out a strong scream attracting my parents' attention. "MOM! I think I just saw a rat in our luggage!" I yelled. "What? A rat?!" Mom said as she approached me. "It went deep down into that bag!" I said as I pointed at my dad's luggage. "Mom please get it out it's disgusting!!!" I said almost crying. I'm going to win an oscar some day...

"Manny! Come help me out!" She yelled. "Coming honey!" He yelled back as he approached.

That will give Shawn enough time

Renee's POV:

As I finished the last pancake I heard a little girl screaming , a few seconds later Shawn came into the kitchen, looking worried and nervous. "Babe, I need you to get back to your room." He said. "Shawn I swear if this is a joke.." "Renee, my parents are right here! I need you to go hide! I'm 100% serious!"

Well shit...

"I need you to go back to your room and put some more clothes on" he said as he looked at me from head to toe, making me realize that I was only in my shirt and panties. "What about my parents?" I asked. "I'll figure it out... just go and put some clothes on" he said.

I quickly ran back into the room and started gathering my clothes to get dressed up.

How are we going to deal with our parents?!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately it's just school'sbeing really hard for me lately and skating really hard but I will try to update as much as I can guys I just need you to have some patients I'm so sorry I'm making you wait but I swear it will be worth it.I hope you enjoyed this chapter❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️