Hayes (part 2)

(A/N): I am really sorry I haven't been active at all... I'm facing a little bit of a hard time now but I hope you understand if I take long to update... I'm sorry❤️

RENEE'S POV:

We where still listening to some music. It was really chill, we didn't had much to do. We were heading to Hayes house when I suddenly see him pull out a flask. "Wow... Hayes is that?"
"Vodka" He cut me off. I looked at him for a second. This is not good. "You know... you shouldn't be doi-" "I shouldn't do what? I can do whatever I fucking want, okay? It's my life" he said. I'm not dealing with this. "Stop the car." I said. "What?" he looked at me like I was crazy Hayes . "Yo hayes, eyes on the road." Said the guy next to him. "Hey you, shut up!" he answered with anger. "Man, just concentrate on driving" Said the guy next to me "Stop the fucking car I'm-"

everything went black.

SAWN'S POV:

The next day

I was running late for first period as usual. I was running through the halls to get to the class I was supposed to be in at the time. I finally got there after about 2 minutes. I opened the door and came into the class. "Good morning everybody, Please open your textbooks in page 57." I placed my stuff on my desk. "We'll be analyzing some of Poe's Poems." i looked up and noticed Renee wasn't sitting infant of my desk as usual. "Does anybody know what happened to Mrs.Berume?" I asked The whole class stared at me. "Mr.Mendes, Nobody told you?" Asked lee, looking at me with a sad expression on her face. "Told me what?" I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Renee had a car accident yesterday after school...." My heart stopped. I felt as is somebody had punched me in the stomach. "I thought the teachers already knew..." She looked at me. "No, Well... at least I didn't." I was trying so hard to contain the tears that where forming in my eyes. "I hope she is fine..." I whispered. 

The rest of the day was hard. I felt like someone was constantly stabbing me in the heart. The worse part is... I don't know if she is okay, I don't know where she is.

I don't even know if she is alive.