Bonding

"Please call me Shawn" he said. The simple sound of his name sending shivers down my spine. "I'll sleep in the couch, Mr. & Mrs.Berumen you can sleep at my bedroom" he said. "Oh, Shawn. It is no necessary, you don't have to do this" my mom said. "No, I don't. But I wantto" he said with a sexy,stupid smile on his face. "Renee, Jacob I'll show you the guest rooms." Shawn said as he walked into a hallway, signaling for us to follow him. As we walked through the hall I started feeling guilty. I haven't been completely honest with Shawn either. He told me about his kid and his "wife", but I never told him about my relationship with Dylan and what came along with it.... I feel like I should tell him.

Shawn showed Jacob his room and then guided me to mine. He opened the door for me.
"If you need me for anything, I'll be in the couch." He said with a sweet smile on his face.he softly placed a little kiss on my forehead, leaving a smile on my face. "I love you" I said as he headed to the exit. He looked back at me, smiled and said "I love you too. Good night muffin". He slowly exited and closed the door behind him.

I softly laid on the bed beside me. The mattress was soft and the covers where warm and cozy. I Turned to my left just to see the rain slowly diapering, revealing the beautiful full moon, It's light not as powerful to fill the whole room. But still Gorgeous. I slowly started closing my eyes, Until I heard a door open. What the Fuck?

I slowly got out of bed, trying not to make any noise. I looked around the room to see what I could use to defend myself incase someone had broken in. I noticed a baseball bat Resting on the wall , right next to the door. I slowly opened the door. I waited under the door frame, ready to attack if it was needed. I looked down at the floor alley and saw a shadow. I turned on the lights and looked at the figure. It was a little kid. It was Ian to be exact.

"oh, Hi" I said with a sweet tone on my voice. "Hello" he said, he looked scared. "Who,who are you?" He asked. I got on my knees to get on his level. "My name is Renee And I'm your dad's hmm... Really close friend" I Said. "My name is Ian" he said sounding really shy. "That's a cool name, Ian. May I ask you, why are you up so late?" he looked down at his feet. "I had a nightmare..." he said. Tears forming on his eyes. "What was it about?" I asked. "It was about my parents. Mommy wouldn't let me see daddy again..." he said. The tears started rolling down his cheeks. "Oh, Ian. There is no need to cry. You know that would never happen" I said as I placed a hand on his shoulder. He suddenly hugged me tightly as he sobbed. I placed my arms sweetly around him. "It's okay, you don't need to be scared" I said as I rubbed my hand carefully on his small back. He started calming down. His sobs became more quiet and he practically stopped crying. "Hey, I have an idea" I said as I pulled away from the hug. He looked at me with his curious hazel eyes that reminded me of his father. "Every time I have a nightmare I make myself some chocolate milk to calm myself down. Perhaps it'll help you too" I said. He gave me a little smile that made my heart skip a beat just because of how cute he was.

I got up my knees and grabbed his little hand, guiding us to the kitchen. Shawn was sleeping on the sofa, drooling. He is just so cute, even when he drools. We got to the kitchen. I opened the fridge got the milk, the chocolate and prepared it for Ian.

I gave him the glass of chocolate. He looked up and smiled at me. Then he looked at something behind me and smiled even wider. "So, you too get along well" a raspy voice said from behind me. I turned around and noticed it was Shawn.... shirtless.

"He is such a sweetheart" I said. "He really reminds me of you" I said. Shawn placed his arm over my shoulder and then pecked my cheek , making me blush and leaving me with a stupid smile on my face.

This Mendes Boys are going to kill me with their cuteness