Imposible

Re-written

In the last chapter:

I instantly started panicking not knowing what to do. Suddenly I heard the guy next door undo his belt. Shit... this is real bad... I'm either going to listen to him pee or take a shit. But Oh no honey, when I thought it couldn't get any weirder... I heard a moan. Holly shit... is he? The sound of skin rubbing and multiple moans confirmed my worse nightmares...

"Oh god... Renee"

wait... was that...

"Damn you look so fucking hot in that thigh dress of yours...fuck..."

Oh my god... I know that voice.

THAT'S MENDES' VOICE

I was in an emotional rollercoaster. I felt Awkward, Confused, Traumatized, Disgusted... But also a little turned on... NO! NO RENEE! YOU CANNOT LIKE THIS!

I quickly got out of the stall and ran out of the bathroom.

what the fuck just happened?

(Shawn's POV)

It had been a long day. A long fucking day...I was tiered from grading papers and talking with my boring co-workers... being a teacher is no fun, specially when you're the only person who isn't on their mid 50s... And just to make it even worse... there she was... Looking Even more Beautiful than yesterday, her hazel eyes shinning brightly, although her eye's weren't the only thing I took a look at...

This may sound wrong... But she was looking hot as Fuck that day...She had this hight dress that nearly left some parts of her body to the imagination... god she was so gorgeous, and I just couldn't help how I felt... neither what my body makes me feel... If you know what I mean...

After sometime I just couldn't help it anymore. I had needs... needs that had to be taken care of, So I went to the bathroom and took care of them by myself.... god she had only been there to help...

But she won't be there. never... she's my student and it's not correct for me to think about her in this way... Besides

It's not like she even likes me