Date part 2 (short chapter)

after a few minutes of driving we got to the hockey court, where my brother usually practices. It was freezing here, good thing I have a sweater on.
"What are we doing here?" I asked. "Cause I wanted to tell you something" he said as he sat down where the hockey players sit when they are not playing. I don't really now what it's called. He patted on a space next to me with his hand, signaling for me to sit next to him. I sat next to him. He grabbed my hand. "Renee... I-I've been dying to tell you this."

Oh god, this is serious.

"Just promise me you won't think differently about me after this..." he said. "Shawn, no matter how bad it is. I will always love you." I said.

He took a deep breath. "Renee, I-" "I thought you where sick" somebody interrupted. I looked away from Shawn trying to find out who just said that.

I saw Em, standing a few meters away. I let go of Shawn's hand. "Em, wh-what are you doing here?".She started walking closer, and closer to us. "You are a liar. I can't believe I beloved you. I even went to your house to check on you and make you feel a little better. Just to find out you went out on a date. Oh, and not any type of date. You're going out with Mr.Mendes. So you are not only a liar, You are a SLUT"
She said and then she ran away.
I ran after her to try to stop her. "Em, wait up. Let me explain" I said as I ran after her until we got to the parking lot. She got into her car and drived away.

I felt the tears starting to roll down my cheeks. I fell into my knees and started crying. I felt an arm wrapped around me. I looked up just to see Shawn. I hugged him on an attempt to feel better.

I'm happy I still have him. But I feel horrible I just lost Em. Is this going to happen all the time? Those being with Shawn means I'll loose all my friends?