The ride

*(Y/N)'S POV*

"Sure" I said quite excited. This was going to be our first official date. He gave me a smile and then looked down. "We'll need to go to the other side of the city. You know, to make sure we won't run into someone" he said. "I don't care where we go. If I'm with you, I know it will be perfect" I said, earning a smile from him. "I gotta go, I told my mom I'd be home by 5:00pm" I said grabbing my stuff. Shawn sat up from his desk and helped me out with my books. "I'll pick you up at 8:00pm. See you there" he said. I pecked his lips. "Okay, I love you" I said walking out of the classroom. "Love you too" he said.

I started walking home. When suddenly a car started slowing down next to me. The window rolled down. It was Dylan.

"Hey! Want a ride?" He asked. "Uhm..." was all that came out of my mouth. "Come on, you know I don't bite" he said. My experience says you do. As I was getting tired of just walking. I decided to accept his offer.

I got inside the car. I didn't wanted to make eye contact with him, so I just kept looking at the road. "So, I heard you went wild on Mendes' class" he said. "Oh, yeah" I said. "Why are you doing this?" He asked I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "Act like I'm a stranger. I don't understand why you still hate me so much. We used to be really good friends" he said. "More like friends with benefits..." I mumbled. "You know. There was a moment when I thought we could've been more than just friends, or fuck buddies, or whatever we were back then. I thought we could've been together. Until you ditched me for Jessica, knowing My conditions...." I said. "Conditions?" He seemed completely confused. "Oh for the love of god! Dylan I was pregnant! I had to get a fucking abortion and you were not helpful at all!" I yelled. "Pregnant?!" His expression changed completely. "Yes! I fucking told you!" I yelled. I was furious. "I thought you were kidding!" He said. "Why would I be kidding about that?!" I yelled. "I feel so stupid." He said stopping the car. "I think you actually are stupid!" I said getting out of the car and then inside my house.