Please forgive me.

*DYLAN'S POV*

It's been a week seance I talked to Renee for the last time. I can't get her out of my mind. I feel so bad for not being there for her when she needed me. When she was.... I just can't deal with it. I can't deal with the guilt. I-I want her back.

I looked around the school's cafeteria for the only person I wanted to see. Renee. She was sitting with her friend Emily. They were laughing about something. Her laugh is just so perfect.

I started walking towards them. Emily noticed I was approaching. She tapped Renee's shoulder, making her notice my presence. Her facial expressions changed completely when she saw me. Her beautiful smile fainted into a completely neutral look.

"Hi" I said. "Hi" She answered. She looked uncomfortable. "Hi, Em" I said. She just waved at me. "Renee, ca-can we talk for a second?" I asked. "We are already talking, Dylan" she said. "I mean in private." I said. Emily and Renee looked at each other. Renee mouthed I'll be fine, Emily nodded in response and eventually left.

I took the seat next to Renee. "What do you want?" She asked. "Renee, I'm really sore about what I did to you." I said. She rolled her eyes. "Come with me" I said as I grabbed her hand. I took her to the middle of the cafeteria."Dylan, w-what are you doing" she asked. "May I have everyone's attention!" I yelled. Everyone looked at us. "Dylan?" Renee asked. I got on my knees and grabbed her hand. "Renee, I'm sorry about what I did to you. I know I fucked up. But I want to start again. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked everyone started screaming and saying things like "yooo get it Dylan". She looked down at me. "Dylan I-I". "Please, forgive me." I said. "Dylan, I-I have a boyfriend."

Boyfriend.

My fucking world fell apart.

She quickly ran away from the cafeteria. I was in shock.

After a few seconds I realized everyone was still staring at me. "What y'all looking at?!" I said. Everyone looked away.

I went home that day, completely heartbroken. The girl I love is with an other guy. I'll never have her back.

Or at least... that's what I thought

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
OMG! You guys! We got to 3k!! I'm so freaking excited!!!!