Detentions & secrets

SHAWN'S POV

I was sitting on the classroom, waiting for renee to apear. I looked at my watch.

4:15... she's late

I thought after that big scandal she made, she would at list be in time. I haven't seen her in 2 days. and I really need to talk to her. I haven't been completely honest with her...

suddenly the doors open, revealing a tired looking renee. "Sorry I'm late..." she said and then took a deep breath. i stand up from my sit and embrace her on a hug. she places her arms around my neck. I slide my hands to her lower back. "don't worry about it." I said and then gently placed a kiss on her forehead. "So what are we going to do?" She asked as she pulled away from the hug and sat on top of my desk. "I don't know... are you hungry? We could go for pizza or something". I said. She got up from the desk. "Yeah... but I kinda hungry for something else." I raised my eyebrow, giving her a weird look.

Is she thinking what I'm thinking?

She noticed my look and started giggling. "You pervert! I was talking about sushi or something like that!" I slightly blushed in embarrassment.
"Just...uhm... pretend that didn't happen. Okay?" I said, still embarrassed. "Okay" she said laughing.
I took a step closer to her. "Reneé, we need to talk" I said. She looked at me, she looked really nervous. "Uhm sure what is it?" She asked trying to hide her nerves with a smile. "This is going to be complicated..." I said. "Oh my- are-are you breaking up with me?" She asked a little overwhelmed. "No! Of course not!" I said placing my hand gently on her cheek. "Then what is it?" She asked with her innocent, sweet voice.

Okay shawn, just say it. You need to tell her... she'll find out anyways at some point.... but if I do I'll break her heart... She would be devastated... What am I going to do?

Tell her!

Don't tell her!

She needs to know!

I can keep it a secret...

No I'll just tell her.

I took a deep breath, preparing myself for what I was about to say."Want to go out tonight?"

I didn't tell her....

"Sure"