Friends

SMALL (A/N):
Hi guys! So, I'm planning on making two new novels. One of them is a 13 reasons why novel that will be coming out soon (has nothing to do with Shawn). And the other one will be about Shawn's upcoming song , There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (GOD IM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR THAT SONG!😱❤️) and it will be coming out after I finish with Mr.Mendes &Me (don't worry, we still have about 20 more chapters to go😉).

But for now let's get on with this chapter, shall we😏😂❤️

XOXO -RENEE💋

P.S: this chapter was inspired by Hannah Baker in 13 reasons why

Renee's pov:

Yesterday was the most HORRIBLE day of my entire life. Apparently, now I have a reputation. A bad reputation, to be exact. I'm now known as the sophomore class' slut. And, believe me. It's not a nice title at all.

Now every Tim I walk through the hallways I can hear girls talking shit about me and boys checking me out and talking about how easy and slutty I am. Every time I see Shawn around the hallway He looks at me, smiles, and gives me his "everything is going to be okay" look. I try to smile back and pretend I'm okay.

But the worse is that the rumors are true... I did have sex with Dylan. And I'm not proud of it at all. I wish I could go back to the past so I wouldn't have problems with Dylan at all... But I just can't.

I walked up to my locker to store my books inside. "Hi Renee" I heard a sweet voice say. I turned around and saw Vee, now in front of me. "Oh, hi Vee" I said. "Want to get lunch or something?" She asked. "Sure, let's go" I said as I closed my locker.

We headed off to the cafeteria, got our lunch and sat down on a table. "So, what do you think about this place, do you like it?" I asked. "Yeah, it's a really nice place. Most people are really nice and kind" she said. "Yeah, people are usually nice. But in my opinion it's a little too much of an small town for me. I want to live on a big city" I said. "Like New York or something?" She asked. "Yes, exactly!" I said. "Well, As belle once said in the beauty and the beast, There most be more than this provincial life" she said. "You are right. Hey how are you doing with the History essay on the Ancient Greece?" I asked. "Ugh. Terrible! I can't even get started with how bad that essay is going"  She said. "What if we meet at Starbucks so I can help you out with that essay?" I asked. "Cool.that would be awesome" she said. "Great after that w-". "Damn, Renee. That's a nice ass" some asshole interrupted me. I looked back and noticed it was Cameron, the soccer team Capitan. "Shut up Cam" I said. "Sorry, but I can't ignore a master pice like that one." He answered back. "Why don't you stop being an asshole and go practice. Unless you forgot your balls." Vee answered back. Cam stayed quiet and walked away.

I looked back at Vee. I can't believe she just did that for me. "Thanks Vee" I said. "Hey, friends have to be there for each other" she said.

Vee was so nice to me. Even with all the rumors. She is such a good friend. And I have to say that being able to say I have a friend again is just so nice.