Cause I love him

I looked at myself in the mirror. Analyzing my outfit to make sure it looked perfect. I was wearing a black silk dress with spaghetti straps, black hills, and my diamond earring. I had my hair straightened down. This'll do. I thought to myself.

I was ready for my date night with Shawn. Now I only need to sneak out without anyone knowing. How the heck am I supposed to do that?

I quietly walked out of my room. Trying not to make any noise. I made it down the stairs.

"Renee?"
Oh shit! I'm screwed!
I looked behind me, making eye contact with two familiar orbs. My brother.
"Oh my god! Jacob!" I said trying my best not to speak too loudly. "What are you doing? Why are you dressing up so nice? Why are-..." A look of realization appeared on his green orbs. "oh my! Your going on a date aren't you?" He started laughing "shhhh! I'm not going on a date. " I lied. Have I mentioned I'm a terrible liar. "Okay, Renee. I may be stupid enough to get a 5 in math. But I'm not stupid enough to believe you right now." I sighed. "Please, don't tell mom and dad" I begged. "Why wouldn't I?" He asked. He crossed his arms and smiled at me. "Cause if you don't I'll give you $100" He laughed. "$100? Only $100, Renee?" I rolled my eyes in frustration. "What do you want, Jacob" he smiled. "$150 and a date with your friend Emily" I laughed. "You're insane." He crossed his arms again. "And you're not going to that date" he said as he turned around and started heading upstairs. "Wait!" I said as I grabbed his arm to stop him. Sorry Em. "I'll give you what you want" I said annoyed. "Perfect".

*JACOB'S POV*

"Perfect." I said. Renee gave me her annoyed look. But who cares, I got what I wanted.

"So. When is this guy coming to get you?" I asked. She opened her mouth like if she was about to say something. Suddenly somebody knocked the door. It must be him. "I'll get it." She said as she quickly started walking to the front door. I quickly stopped her. "No, I'll get it" I said as I got ahead of her on the race to get to the front door. "I-I don't think it's a good idea" she said. She looked like she was trying to hide something. "Why?" I asked she didn't answer. I got to the front door and opened it, just to meet with the person I was less expecting.

"Mr.Mendes?"

"Jacob?"

We looked at each other. "Wha-what are you doing here?" He asked. "I live here." I looked down at his hand and realized he had a rose on his hand. O hell no. "What's your excuse?" I asked with a mean tone in my voice. "I-I um... I just-" I interrupted. "You know what, save it Mendes. I know why you're here. And I also know you better get the fuck away from my sister or I'll call the school and make you loose your fucking job! So if I was you I'd get the fuck out!" I yelled. He opens his mouth to say something, but I snapped the door on his face before he could say anything.

I walked up to Renee. She had tears on her eyes. "Explain yourself." I said with a cold tone as I crossed my arms. I was furious. She started tearing up. "Are you doing this to get good grades? To pass an exam? Why?! Why Renee?!" I asked/yelled still furious. She looked down at her feet and then back up to me. She was a crying mess.

"I'm doing this cause I love him"

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
OMG! We got to 2k reads!!!! Thank you so so much!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter