Chapter 24 - Let's Have Some Fun

Ayla's P.O.V

It has being a really great week at school for me. I made new friends, i'm enjoying my classes and I kind of like Adrian. He's a nice guy and he's good to me. After meeting him Tuesday in the hallway, I don't know what but I felt something for him and it feels awesome. I'm not use to these feelings but I feel good about it. He has the cutest grey eyes ever.

During the week we met occasionally in maths class, in dance club, on the field and at lunch time. Then on Thursday he asked me for my number and I gave him. I found out by Tiana that he is the most popular guy in school, he's rich and captain of the boys soccer team but I don't care about that. He's just a nice person to me.

Everyone thinks he's this typical high school jock but he's different from all the other popular boys. He's nice, humorous, fun-loving and he's great at maths so i'm guessing he's a straight A student like me. I learnt all this in one week which all these other nincompoo failed to realize in years.

I have never had a boyfriend and I know nothing about boys so I have no idea about these feelings that i'm having. I feel like I want to get to know him more. Well enough about him.

It's Saturday and I invited my best friend Becca and my closest new friend Tiana to hang out. So they can meet each other and we can have fun together. We are going to arcade.

I finished getting ready and wait downstairs for Max to come with Becca then we'll meet Tiana at the fare. Just then Max came and I was about to leave when mom stopped me.

"Honey you're leaving now?" She asked.

"Yea mom, Max is waiting with Becca. I'll see you later", I replied then walk off.

"Ok sweetie have fun. I love you", I heard her say.

"I love you too", I said then ran outside.

"Hey you!" Becca shouted when I got in the car. Then she hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Hey!"

"Wow you look amazing", she said.

"Thanks so do you", I said smiling.

Then we head to the arcade where we met up with Tiana. I have to say, we all look really great.

"Hey Ayla!" Tiana shouted.

"Tiana!" I squealed hugging her. "Meet my best friend Becca" I said pointing to Bec.

"Hi nice to meet you Tiana", she said.

"You too", Tiana said. "You both look great by the way".

"So do you!" Becca and I said at the same time.

"Come on let's have some fun!" Tiana shouted making us laugh.

Then we went to the ticket booth and paid for our tickets then we went inside. Inside the arcade was filled with teenagers playing games and having a great time.

"Hey let's play Hoops first! It seems fun", I said walking towards the game.

"Okay", Bec and Tiana said in unison.

We played five rounds of Hoops and Tiana won three times. She was overjoyed that she beat us.

"In. Your. Face. I won!" Tiana squealed.

"Only because I don't know how to play basketball", Bec retorted and Tiana laughed.

"Yea well I'm hungry", I said.

"Me too", Bec said.

"Make that three", Tiana said.

"Okay then. Well imma get us something to eat and you guys find another game for us to play in the mean time", I said.

"Okay", Bec said.

"I'll be right back", I said then left.

After that I went to the food court and got us some tacos, chilli cheese chips, burgers and milkshakes. Then I went to look for them but I couldn't find them so I called Bec.

"Hey where are you guys?" I asked.

"At the random dancing section", Bec said.

"Okay. I'm coming", I said then hang up. Then I went to where they were.

"Let's find somewhere to sit", I said then we went to the eating area and sat down.

"This place is amazing! I'm glad we came here", Bec said smiling.

"Me too. It's awesome", Tiana said.

"I'm glad you guys are having fun", I said smiling.

We ate while talking about all kinds of things. For the rest of the day we play all kinds of games and eat lots of junk food. We had alot of fun and it made me really happy to see Becca and Tiana getting along so well. I really like hanging out with Tiana because she's so funny and so energetic. I hope she and I can be close as Becca and I. I want all of us to be best friends one day.

¤

Question: Do you think Ayla, Becca and Tiana will become bffs?

xoxo