Dress code rant

Tomorrow is picture day at my school and I actually don't have a clue what to wear because of the dress code.
If I wear a dress a millimeter above my knee, I'll get suspended or humiliated in front of everyone?
Okay so now I have to rant about it because I'm me.

Dress codes, right? We all hate them for shaming women.
We should be wearing full baggy body suits that cover us from the top of our heads to our feet because this is ridiculous.

A woman is a beautiful thing to be. You have boobs and everything men don't have, right?
So what do you do when people want you to dress so nobody knows what you are?

And don't get me started about the man's laws.
They get to wear shorts for sports, but girls have to wear pants.
And not even sweatpants.
I could wear a shirt with a tiny cutout in the back and I will have teachers up my fricking ass telling me to go to the office.
Same with skirts; not even mini skirts because I know that's wrong to wear at school.
They will not chill.
They won't stop until no one can see that we are women and we have our differences.
AND THEN THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY THAT WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO EXPRESS OURSELVES AND BE BOLD.

BETCH I CANT DO THAT SHET IF YOU CUM YOUR PANTS EVERY TIME YOU SEE SHOULDERS.

:(

"Ooooh collarbones, let me just get my dick out."
"Ohmygod is that A SHOULDER? Ahhhh boner"
"Omg ARE THOSE KNEES? MAY I BE EXCUSED? I JUST CAME."

I'm actually sick of it because no one does those things.
And men will be men, but why should we have to dress so that they can feel comfortable?
What about us?
I don't wanna stare at Brian's knees all class.
Lie.
Brian has great knees and he should be proud of them.
But we get shamed?

Girls have knees too.
Girls have shoulders and collarbones?
Oh you know that already?
Then stop and don't look surprised when you see a girl's shoulder.

Seeing a shoulder or a neck doesn't effect their education.
And us seeing their knees doesn't effect ours.
So why the division?

We can't help that we're girls.

I'm gonna speak from experience.
I was born and I grew up with bigger breasts than other girls, and I really couldn't help it!
It's just how I was born!
So tell me why a girl with a flat chest can do all she want?
I can't help that I'm big, and she's not?
It's not my fault.
This girl had come to school one day with a shirt that showed all of her shoulders and it was basically a polo.

So she goes the whole day without being told a thing.
And she's not that well know around the school so the teachers let it slide?
But why?
She was flat and she wore it all day.

But I swear to god, if I showed up to school in the exact same shirt, I would get expelled.
And why is that?
Because I'm well known and she's not?
Because she's flat chested and I'm not?
Either way,

What difference does it fucking make?
She should have been sent down.

Last year I had gone to school with extremely dark blue jeans (they looked like school pants so that's why I wore them) and I wore those all year. Until the last 2 weeks, and they decide to finally tell me something about it and make me change into these HUGE pants.

 Until the last 2 weeks, and they decide to finally tell me something about it and make me change into these HUGE pants

exactly that^^
So I was like 'it doesn't fit'
And this lady goes 'This Isn't a store, you can't pick.'
And guess what she does.
She hands me a fucking ball of string.
I have to tie this around my waist.

I look like a fucking idiot for the rest of the day.
I was humiliated.

And I'm mad that they didn't ask her to change.