Women's March

01/22/17

YES!
WOMEN'S MARCH WAS YESTERDAY!
We, the women and men who support and want justice, will join together to fight the opposing group!
We must be stronger and wiser and nastier!

-

Good aftermorn! (thanks Sarah)
it's a beautiful Sunday, and I am starting to feel better!
My coughs are not as frequent, my nose isn't stuffy, my head doesn't hurt, and my throat has stopped fighting against me!
It's a good day for America, and I'm proud.
I'm proud of all the women and men who marched and supported the march.
I'm also proud of Gabe, who accomplished so much but had left us way too soon.

rip Gabe The Dog.
Continue to play in the sky, beautiful pupper 😔❤️

I'm proud of Dan and Phil for staying safe and fending for themselves.
I'm proud of everyone for defending themselves and I'm very proud of Caspar Lee, who is hosting the Brits this year!

I'm proud of aesthetic_d0ge for taking care of herself!
I'm proud of myself for deciding to stay home to recover.

I'm proud of Barack and Michelle for taking time off!
I'm proud of all the dogs who helped in the march! Such good boys!
Proud of Troye Sivan, Connor Franta, and Tyler Oakley for participating!
Proud of Tyler and Josh for staying okay and well!

-
It's currently 1:13 in the afternoon.
I'm trying my best to update books and figure out plots, but it's not going very far.

Me on a emotional level ^^

I've started to get into anatomy, (specifically women's) because I wanted to try something new!
So far it's good!

--
I wanted to show you guys something I've never noticed before,

So as I've probably never mentioned, I actually mainly watch Netflix on my laptop.
So it started acting up and I didn't want to use it as much.
So I'm like, 'hey! I got a new phone with storage, I'll just get the app!' And it was a great idea.

So I spent my sick days watching Sherlock nonstop.
I came across the end of S3 E2, and as John and Sherlock are saying bye to each other, I noticed Sherlock's eyes were extremely beautiful.
So I took a screenshot and was about to send it to my friend!
Turns out when I went to send it to her, it didn't show anything but the captions.
And I was like, 'wth?' so I ended up researching that you can't take screenshots on the app.

So I just fixed the problem by double clicking my home button on my iPhone and there were multiple tabs open.
I just screenshot that, and cropped it.
I sent it to my friend anyway.

But there's an advantage to having this!
If you screenshot directly from the app, it doesn't give you the picture, but it does give you this pretty cool aesthetic caption pic:

But there's an advantage to having this!If you screenshot directly from the app, it doesn't give you the picture, but it does give you this pretty cool aesthetic caption pic:

ITS GREAT OKAY??????

-

Also I found this pic and I kinda loved it.
It reminded me of 'Lilac' by aesthetic_d0ge
(You should totally read it, its amazingly amazing! 💙) ⬇️⬇️

It reminded me of 'Lilac' by aesthetic_d0ge (You should totally read it, its amazingly amazing! 💙) ⬇️⬇️

ITS GREAT.

well I think that's it for now.

Goodbye everyone!
Drink water, and don't trust people who tell you other people's secrets.