Christmas- Loading...

12/24/16

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house;
Not a child was yelling, not even the spouse.
The stockings were hung on the chimney with snare, in hope that HoHoHowell would soon be there.

The children were nestled all blur in their heads, while visions of monsters and demons danced under their beds.
And Tyler in his hat, and I in my trap, Had just settled our brains for the cold winter's nap.
When out on the lawn arose such a scatter, I sprang from the cage in my head to see what was the matter.
Away to the window, I flew like a flash, Tore open doors and windows to end up in a horrific crash.
And all through the night, and all through the fear, Phil and I, groaned both in complete agony, as we realized we still had little time until the next year.

--

There's a cheeky story to tell to your trash bag friends.
Anyway:

It's Christmas Eve!
I genuinely hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Now, I know this year hasn't been the best, and I'm not going to tell you that the next year is going to be better because it might not, but I hope it is.

This year has been one of my least favorites.
Aside from the fact that I have made all these new friends!
On here, Twitter, Skype, and Instagram.
You have all been so lovely, and I hope you all have the best last days of 2016.

Some reminders: (important ones are in different lettering)

= You don't need to impress everyone
= You are not a waste of space
= If you wanna eat that last cookie on the table, then you eat that cookie!
= If you want to do something, get up and do it before it disappears.
= If you have someone in mind that you will be thinking about on New Years, talk to them!
=

= If you have someone in mind that you will be thinking about on New Years, talk to them!=

^^
= You are your own person.
= You will do the thing.
= Be whatever you want to be
= Don't tell someone what they have to be
= Believe in yourself
= Don't believe in yourself too much; believing in yourself means you are looking at yourself as a capable person, not that you will never make a mistake.
= Sugar, Flower, and Eggs- are they good or bad? You can make them a cake, or you could just make a mess. But that cake, or that mess- is it good or bad? Can you make it good? Of course. Can you make it bad? Certainly.
= Your life has purpose and meaning.
= You are not just the size of your bank account, the neighborhood you live in, or the type of work you do. You are, just like everyone else, an almost inconceivably complicated mix of abilities and limitations.
= Happy people and unhappy people explain the world differently.
= The only thing that hiding your problems accomplishes is making sure no one helps you with them.
= We often forget to sit down and think about where we started and where we are now.

I'll talk to you guys soon.

Goodnight, and Happy Birthday to anyone out there!