Sick Day

1/16/17

Yes, I am sick.
Luckily, school's off on this particular day!
I wanna thank Martin Luther King Jr. for this blessing; and for everything he's accomplished.

Anyway.
I hadn't told you guys but on Saturday, I'd went to a sort of Rodeo kind of thing.
I got free tickets from a friend that works at the Allstate Arena. So we went!
It was the PBR= Professional Bull Riders??
And it was amazing!

I expected there to be more paisas because it's their thing, ya know??BUT it was a cowboy event and there were white people everywhere

BUT it was a cowboy event and there were white people everywhere.
Not a problem at all.
But I felt really awkward because they started playing American classics, and everyone was singing along!
Except for me and my family because I grew up with Banda and Cumbia????
So that was a bit embarrassing.

Anyway!
Um, my family had to share a single cup of lemonade.
At the time, I was totally against drinking from other people's cups because THE PLAGUE was spreading.
So I decided to put my guard down just a little and decided to drink the lemonade.
The next morning I regretted it completely.

I had a sore throat, and my head was killing me. (More than it usually is *cough*)

But yeah, I got sick.
I came down with a fever? And I was cold and hot at the same time.
I gargled some salt water and that helped for like half an hour.

So this morning, I woke up. (Unfortunately)
AND my throat was sore, my nose was stuffy, and my head and stomach were hurting.
I went to the bathroom, as I got the feeling that I was gonna puke?

Soooo I went to the bathroom, didn't puke.
I washed my hands, and then my face, I splashed water on my face with a spray bottle, and dried it with a towel.
I then got a brand new toothbrush and started to brush my teeth.
I gargled some hydrogen peroxide to get out that bad germs.
Then I gargled mouthwash.
I went back to bed, and then realized I couldn't sleep; despite it being 8 in the am.

I went and got some fever medicine (which tasted gross oh my god you wouldn't believe)
It tasted sooo bad I thought I would puke and so I had to think of how I was gonna be able to swallow it for a good 5 minutes.
Then I drank it in three separate chugs.
And I felt gross.

I made myself some chamomile and lemongrass tea with two sugars and I drank that.
My coughing is getting a bit better, but it's still bad.
I have to fix my hair now.

To top off the whole cure, I binged watched dnp and Sherlock and yeah.

It's currently 11:05 as I'm typing.
I want breakfast, but I'm too dizzy to get up and get it.

Currently listening to this.

And contemplating if I'll be dead by tomorrow or by next week.
Pray for me.
If you're a satanist, then do whatever you want.
If you're an atheist, then do something.

-
Have I told you guys about the problem I had at school?
It was totally crazy.

I was at lunch one day sometime last week?
And my friend next to me, he had his shoe partly off, because that's what we all do?
It's funny and it was sort of a joke between my lunch table.

So there's this group of kids behind us; total jerks.
They're always making fun of people, and making everything harder for everyone.
They started yelling "get your shoe back on!!" To my friend, and it obviously doesn't concern them at all?
They had no reason to?
How does it effect them? They're like actually 10 feet away??

So I just told my friend to ignore them and keep eating, and I hadn't turned around because my friends in front of me had my back.

So then guess what?
These guys start throwing corn at us?
Little pieces of corn, almost getting in my hair.

I was angry, but I wasn't going to turn around, because that's what they wanted.
So I ignore them.

And then we get up and go outside for our recess period.
I ask my friend, (the one who I was at the DJ thing with) who's in the same class as them, although having nothing to do with the situation.
I ask, "What's up with your class? Do they think that's funny?"
And he's clueless so I forget it.

Next day, it gets worse.
This time, my friend wasn't doing anything and just eating.
Then the jerks start talking in secret.
These three girls who know my friend (one of the girls is known for standing up for people) goes up to the group of guys and ask them what their problem is.
They get into an argument and they sit back down.

Now, if we would have told our recess monitors, they wouldn't have done anything because they're friends with the guys.

Sooo, I look over at the girl next to me. She tells me that she's scared to go to the bathroom because she thinks they'll do something.
So I tell her I'd go with her.
Surely enough, one of the guys follows us and goes into the guy's bathroom.
Now, why had he gone just as both of us were going?

So she goes to the bathroom, and I am waiting.
When we get out, the guy who came after us yelled something horrible.
I went back and started confronting him, "Who are you talking to? Come say it to my fucking face instead of behind my back."
And then we leave.
We go back into the cafeteria, and sit down.

I honestly felt so bad for my friend because he was such a nice guy and was getting shit for doing nothing.
I was so happy the girls defended him.

So now I explained to the girls that he had thrown corn at me, so now we have this whole situation.

I always though bullies were only in movies or something; I had never actually witnessed something so bad.
But now I know that there are bad people in this world.