Presidential Election and Class Pet

So today I had to clean out our class pet's cage.
He's a guinea pig and his name is Ruffles.
He's this super cute light brown and white creature with small claws and red eyes.
We love him though.
So I was cleaning out his cage.
Something my mom and I have in common is that animals fall in love with us the second we are around them.
We don't know why, but animals naturally love us.
My teacher tried to pick Ruffles up, but he kept scratching her.
So I rubbed behind his ears and his belly and pretty soon he became my best fren.

I picked him up, and he didn't move a muscle.
He was so good! I held him up and everything and he stayed perfectly still and he was well-behaved.

When everyone else tried to carry him, he either bit them or scratched them.

You see,
Animals can tell how good a person is just by their touch.
Weird, right?

So I think I feel better about myself and my self esteem is a tiny bit higher now that I know animals think I'm a genuinely good person.

:)

^^ I made this lock-screen so if anyone wants to use it 🌚 I used some filters because the glossy paper was too much

Oh other than that!
Guess what came in the mail!

Oh other than that!Guess what came in the mail!

YAY IT FINALLY CAME!! ❤️

I THOUGHT IT WAS SO PRETTY AND GLOSSY AND I LOVE IT.

Back to the big stuff.

The 2016 Presidential Election is tonight.
How fucked are we?
I mean, I'm Hillary all the way mainly because Donald is a racist and he's against my culture and stuff.

And also because I really want there to be a female president for once.

But I really want Obama to take a third term.
Because we all love him.
Even though he deported a lot of Hispanics ; -;
But I'm gonna miss him loads ❤️

But Yikes.
Donald Trump is winning and I'm ready to pack my bags and ship myself in a box to Europe because I don't have time to worry about deportation.
Even though I'm legal.
I STILL WORRY.

I'm freaking zazzed because my aunt is coming to live in Chicago instead of Texas and it's gonna be fun!! 👀💙

Okay now for #topbants

-If you are completely alone in the world, with no other living being, and you shout, are you really making a sound?
Because there's no one to hear if.

Also I came up with a joke.

What do you call a herd if sheep who are about to get into a fight?

Battle.

Please don't unfollow

So yeah!!!!
I'll see you guys tomorrow or something.
Maybe Thursday.
I don't know.

But I'll see you!
I promise!

'The feeling I got seeing people laugh, smile, and cheer at what we were doing was the best thing in the world.
To know that, in that moment, no matter what was going on in our lives or theirs,
we were all together having a great time and feeling happy- that was special.'
- Dan Howell, DAPGO pg. 73