Being nice never ends well for me

So I was heading into downtown to go see The Addams Family on an inflatable projector in the park.

It was good 10/10 👌 but it was a bit cold out and I was wearing tights.
Sooo on my way there, (I had to take a train and then a bus)

So I'm on the bus, and I had been with my mom and my brother, and we were all separated because of the lack of bus seats.
So I sat next to this guy, who was pretty cool.

And then this lady comes on the bus, and she has a lot of stuff with her, and I had felt bad because I was only carrying a backpack with me.

The guy next to my brother gets off, and so I slide next to my brother instead, so I go to tap the lady's shoulder to tell her that a seat is open.
I tap her a few times and she YELLS AT ME, "DON'T TOUCH ME!"
And I was thinking that I had done something wrong :(
And I didn't know what to say, so I just sat down next to my brother and stayed silent.
The people around us were all like

All like 'omg why did she scream at u?'

So she's giving me these looks, and I just look away and try to do something on my phone.

So we get off the bus, and the lady had gotten off first, and I was the last one off out of my family.

So I could see the lady walking towards me, and she confronts me about poking her?
She was yelling at me for supposedly poking her for her to get out of the way??

And I was trying to explain to her that I was just trying to tell her she could sit down, BUT SHE WOULDN'T LET ME SPEAK.

My mom steps in and she's like "hey!! You can't talk to her like that!"
And the lady goes on about the crimes I committed.

I didn't have anything to say because I was just so shocked.

Then she runs off, and I never saw her again.

This is what I get for trying to be nice :(

-

SO YEAH

Okay bye

Okay bye.