Vessel- 2

Continuation to the previous chapter.

Lyrics in italics will be more important to me- personally. Every lyric is important, but lyrics in italics will touch on  more personal level.

Ode To Sleep

"But then by the time I find it handy to rip my hart apart and start planning my crash landing."

"I'll stay awake, cause the dark's not taking prisoners tonight."

"I don't hear those voices calling, I must've kicked them out,"

"I swear I heard demons yelling, those crazy they were spelling. They told me I was gone, they told me I was gone."

"Do I threaten all your plans? I'm insignificant."

Holding On To You

"You are surrounding all my surroundings, twisting the kaleidoscope behind both of my eyes."

"You think twice about your life, it probably happens at night, right?"

"Fight it, take the pain, ignite it. Tie a noose around your mind, loose enough to breathe and tie it to a tree, tell it, "you belong to me, this ain't a noose, this is a leash and I've got news for you- you must obey me."

"Entertain my faith."

"It ain't the speaker that bump hearts, It's the hearts that make the beat."

Migraine

"And my pain will range from up, down and sideways."

"Let it be said what the headache represents."

"But I know we've made it this far...kid."

"I am not as far as I seem, pardon."

"I did not know it was such a violent island."

House Of Gold

"I will make you queen of everything you see."

"I will plan to be a bum, so I just might become someone."

Car Radio

"I hate this car that I'm driving, there's no hiding for me..."

"I could pull the steering wheel.."

"Cause this time there's no sound to hide behind."

"Oh my, too deep. Please stop thinking, I liked it better when my car had sound."

Semi- Automatic

"Taking my only friend I know. He leaves a lot, his name is hope."

"I'm never what I like,"

"My shadow grows taller, along with my fears, and my frame shrinks smaller as night grows near."

"But I'll live on, yeah I'll live on, yeah I'll live- YEAH YEAH YEAHH!" (my fav)

Screen

"I'm seeing everything in slow-mo" 

"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky."

"We're broken people."

The Run And Go

"I can't take them on my own, my own."

"Cerebral thunder in one-way conversations." (I'm crying)

Fake You Out

"I'll never be, be what you see inside. You say I'm not alone, but I petrified."

"You just feel twice as far, you just feel twice as far."

"I'm so afraid of what you have to say, Cause I am quiet now, and silence gives you space."

"What kids are doing is killing themselves. They feel they have no control of their prisoner cell. And if you're one of them, then you're one of me, and you would do almost anything just to feel free."

"Our brains are sick but that's okay."

Guns For Hands

"That you all have guns, and you never put the safety on."

"Let's go outside and all join hands, but until then, you'll never understand."

"It's obviously best for them to turn their guns to a fist."

Trees

"I can feel my death.."

"I want to see, I want to say.."

Truce

"The sun will rise, and we will try again."

"Stay alive, stay alive for me."

"Take pride in what is sure to die."

"I will fear the night again, I hope I'm not my only friend."