Unlikely Allies

The robot was approaching the two men as Rock was aiming his gun. He looked at the general then looked back at the corner. 

"General, do you have a weapon?" Rocked asked in a serious tone. The General took out a handgun. 

"It isn't that much, but it will do. I will trust you this time." Rock sighed, knowing how he  felt but was kind of irritated that he wasn't being trusted. Rock was waiting for the robot to come. It looked to be a woman, but Rock wasn't sure. 

When the robot came around the corner, it looked like the bomber. The bomber was a woman with a one piece body suit that exposed her legs. Kind of like Poisenta, but it was black with a bomb icon on her chest. 

"Oh. Hello, there little guy. Hello to you as well," She greeted to them. They both looked at the robot in shock. Rock still aimed at the robot, but didn't shoot. 

"You better have a damn good explanation to why the Hell you are doing this. Explain yourself before I shoot." 

"Oh my, goodness Rock. Why would you want to shoot poor me? All I was doing was being enslaved by the Master." Rock was starting to get pissed off. 

"How many people did you kill? You got your ass over here and you have a motive," Rock said not taking her words. The General just stayed silent, waiting for Rock to attack. 

"Well, I just wanted to get a buddy back that you have been keeping here for a while. If you give me that robot, then I won't bother killing the rest," She replied in a posh tone. Rock was done hearing her words and started shooting her. She got hit a few times then started to summon some bombs. 

"Oh my goodness. Since you won't take my kindly, then I'll have to just kill you. Just like the rest." She started to shoot her weapons. Rock took the General's hand then ran down the hallway. She shot 3 bombs at them, creating a huge explosion. 

During the explosion, Rock was using his vision to find the girl in the dust. When he found her, he started shooting her again. Her weakness was her vision. 

"START SHOOTING AGAIN LADY! I DARE YOU!" Rock shouted through the dust. He heard a high-pitched growl in response. Music to his ears. 

"What the Hell are you doing robot?" The General questioned to the boy. Rock wanted to briefly explain his plan. 

"She has a weakness," Rock started. "She is good at aiming her bombs. I bet she killed a lot of people with them, but her vision is also her weakness. When the bomb explodes, she can't see at all. And I can see her figure in the dust." 

"Okay, but we would probably need a new base after this." The General sighed. Rock didn't know how to help him, but he heard another explosion. He told the General to start shooting at his command. 

Rock decided to get out his machine gun then charged it up as the General was weakening her. 

"Good job General. Now, I am going to shoot dozens of powerful bullets. Ready?" He nodded then Rock started to shoot with his machine gun. He saw her figure trying to free, but he locked her in his array of bullets. 

"Why? All I wanted to do is get my robot friend!" Then no more. The robot woman was dead. The walked towards the corpse of the robot, seeing the amount of bullet holes in it. 

"Another body that will be analyzed," The General commented as Rock picked up the body. 

"She has done a lot of damage to this part of the base. It is still liveable, but we need someone to come over her and fix some of the base." 

"Yes, but thank God we thought of the underground base so everyone can live there for a while." Rock nodded at the General. 

----------