Tests of Dignity

October 12th, 2150

Time- 1:00

"Fucking Hell." 

That was the first thing she said when she woke up for the first time. Pain in her entire body was there. She couldn't remember anything that has happened in the past hour. All she remembered was her dying. But she was alive, right? She could feel pain, she was breathing, she could walk. But what she was worried about most was Rock.

"Rock are you there?" 

"Amara! Oh thank god you're okay!" 

"Rock is that you? Oh god, I am in so much pain." 

"I heard you cursing up a storm over there. Are you able to walk?" 

"Yeah Rock. I am fine with that. I just need a hospital after this whole mess is over with." 

"Yeah, after the explosion happened, you were dying. I was worried you wouldn't wake up." Was it that bad? 

"Rock... Okay, we need to find the others. We don't have our communication device anymore and everyone else is gone. I am surprised we aren't dead." Good old Amara. 

"Me too but we need to hurry. They could be dead by now!" Amara and Rock quickly got up where they were, quickly leaving the bloody mess and debris behind them. 

----------

It was official. This guy was crazy. 

This Master guy locked the screens, forcing the crew to see him and his assistant robot torturing the soldiers. Surprisingly, he wasn't killing them like he said earlier, realizing that just killing them wouldn't help satisfy him. It would take away their suffering faster. 

So instead, he started torturing everyone that was there. With his kitchen knife, he held in his hand, originally going to be a murder weapon. 

Cameron was crying, trying not to get the master to notice. But unfortunately, the master did and started torturing them more. This was the kind of reaction he wanted. 

"Father, I need to leave. I am going to try to get in contact with Amara with her new phone." 

"Be careful Cameron." 

When he tried to leave, the door suddenly locked. 

"GOD DAMN IT!" Cameron shouted, startling the rest of the communicators. 

"I knew this was going to happen. So I locked the doors. So no one can escape. You can't talk to your girlfriend anymore!" 

"This sucks!" 

"I know young boy. But, like your daddy said. They are dead and you can't change that." 

"GO TO HELL FUCKER!" 

"Cameron, stop!" His father commanded. He knew what Cameron was going through. Losing people was terrible, but all of that banter and arguing will just make things worse for all of them. The Master knew this boy was suffering. And man, was he enjoying it. 

"I wish this wasn't happening," Cameron whispered to his father, watching the blood coming from the soldier's arms. Surprisingly, they only flinched and weren't giving in. They knew what was happening and they needed to shut up in order for this to stop. 

It was hopeless, they were going to die. The Master is still alive. And the war can still keep going when the machine was built again. The General was happy that part of their plan succeeded but knew that there would be some casualties. But he never wanted to witness it. 

His soldiers were going to die. There was no hope for them. His son was going to go insane. And by a miracle, he hoped that his last two soldiers were alive and were going to save them.