The Master's Death Plan

Holy shit! This story hasn't been updated in over 3 weeks! I am super sorry about that fellow readers. I got sick, I started school again, and I have had a lot of homework I needed to complete. Again, I am super sorry and I needed more time to complete this chapter. Don't worry you all. This chapter will be a little longer than normal. 

----------

October 11th, 2150

Time: 11:20

Just about an hour into the fight, all of the soldiers in the Team 1 were starting to get tired. At least all of the humans. Rock looked at everyone as he was fending off the stronger ones. He knew they were humans, but it was only an 1 into the fight. When he was looking into the crowd of robots, he noticed them disappearing. 

"Oh thank god they are almost gone!" Jerry exclaimed with enthusiasm. 

"Is this that bad Jerry?" His leader teased. "Come on, just keep going further." 

"As you say, master." 

At the time, Rock wasn't tired. But he knew his energy was running low by the minute. He didn't have time to check out his battery power yet. He was currently shooting some of his brothers and sisters. Did he feel bad for shooting them? Hell no! He was trying to save the human race for God's sake. Most humans can't even defend themselves!

The stabbing and gunshots continued for the past 10 minutes. And finally, Skye stabbed the last robot, earning applause from everyone. 

"We did it!" 

"Finally!" 

"We are done!" 

"That took FOREVER!" 

"Good job everyone. Now, all we have to do is to go find Team 2," Rock told his teammates. "General, this is Rock reporting in. We finished our part of the plan." 

"Well good job Rock. Team 2 hasn't reported in yet so you need to find them. After you guys found them, you can leave and the plan will be complete. General out." 

Rock then tried to call Austin. He sighed in relief when he heard his voice on the other end, worried that his team was captured. 

"Austin here." 

"Austin, this is Rock of Team 1. We have finished our part of the plan. Are you done with yours?" 

"Not yet. What we are still looking for the generator's weak spot. We wouldn't mind some help." 

"Understood. We will be there in a few minutes." Rock hung up and looked at his team, motioning them to follow him. "We are not leaving yet. Come on," He told them, earning groans from his fellow teammates. 

----------

The hallway was clear when Team 1 continued walking down the long hall. They were all tiredly walking, slumping as they looked around the familiar hallway. Rock was determined to stay on course, not wanting his team to pass out on him. 

"Can you guys make it to the generator room?" Rock asked his team. Getting no answer, Rock looked behind him. He then saw that his teammates were gone. 

"Uh oh. This is not good," Rock thought to himself. Now he had to either find his teammates or go find Team 2. "Austin, we have a problem. Are you done with destroying the generator yet?" 

"Austin here. The weakness is hard to find and that is the only way we can destroy it. Believe me, we have tried everything. What is the problem?" 

"God damn it," Rock cursed through the walkie-talkie. "My teammates are gone. One look behind me and they just vanished. I will hurry to come to you. I think they have been kidnapped." Rock was starting to panic. This was not supposed to happen. They should've been able to just execute their plan, go help Team 2, and just leave.