The Past Of Cameron

September 25th, 2150

It was early in the morning and everyone was sleeping. Well, besides Cameron. Wanting to look at this classified information himself. Ever since the information was collected, they have been keeping it from everyone. Cameron knew that it didn't take a long time to analyze this type of stuff. 

He was currently writing a timeline, thanks to the loads of information that Amara and Rock brought them. He was reading the timeline that he currently thought up.

"Ok. 2136, Mr. Wesley and Harold were starting to work on the robot. A few years later, the frame was created. 2139, the frame was created. 2141, the robot's emotion program was complete and the robot was gone. That wasn't a lot of information that Amara brought us. Wait." Cameron saw another page of a presumed journal. He looked at it then he started to read the journal entry. 

"Dear journal, It has been 9 years since I saw my best friend Harold Washington. I have no idea where he has been all these years. I know he has been going therapy 9 years ago because he was suffering from depression. But I didn't think that he would just cut off contacting me. Ever since our robot project was stolen, Harold was gone too. I am starting to get worried. 

My wife Carolyn was never really worried about him. She said I needed better friends. She is my best friend and we are happy together, but I was never the social person. I am currently on a plane to go home to my beautiful wife and daughter. They are my life and I would sacrifice anything for them. 

I want to go out with my family to a family dinner at my favorite restaurant. We don't have a lot of restaurants in our town. I have been traveling for a while and I do miss my family." 

Cameron wondered why the rest of the diary was ripped. There could've been more information on the robot that was the center of this mess. All he knew was that two people made the first robot and then this mess happened. 

"Maybe we can ask Rock for help on this. Hopefully, he has remembered a lot by now. Writing down the information that has been hidden from, Cameron decided he would visit the two teens in a few hours. 

----------

It was a few hours later and the meeting that Cameron was talking about yesterday was going into effect. Wanting to talk about the information that they analyzed. The top investigator, named Charles, was leading the meeting to talk to the General and other soldiers about his findings. 

It was to start at 9. Which was in about 30 minutes. Cameron was walking towards the meeting room, hoping to arrive early. He knew Charles and he is a nice man, but always showed his bad side towards people younger than him. 

Cameron sighed, hoping that Charles wasn't going to be a douche bag today. In the past, Charles was always showing his bad side towards Cameron. But was always nice towards everyone else. 

When he arrived at door 300, which is where the meeting was in the main building, he met Charles outside. 

"Good morning Charles," Cameron greeted in his usual tone. 

"Oh hello there Cameron," Charles greeted, putting an emphasis on Cameron's name. 

"I am here for the meeting sir. Am I allowed to enter the room?" 

"Sorry kid, but this is for the adults only," Cameron growled at this. He saw his dad come by. 

"Dad, this guy won't even let me into the meeting. I need to know some information as well. We all do in fact." The General sighed, knowing about this feud that they were going through.

"Charles, Cameron has been participating in this investigation. He even rescued two people who gave a lot of the information that you had to put the pieces together. I think you should let him in." Charles sighed at his friend. The General shook his head at his friend as the father and son duo entered the meeting room.