All According To Plan

October 11th, 2150

Time- 10:10

Team 1 entered the building silently, being careful not to break anything. Everyone was silent, not daring to speak. It was very dark and everyone was really looking for security cameras. They had no idea where they were, just staring into the darkness.

Rock's night vision was the only light guiding them. Rock didn't completely know this place like the back of his hand, but he was the best leader for this mission. At least he lived here for a lot of his life.

"Jerry, the security camera is there. Please destroy it with your weapon," Rock commanded like the leader he is. Jerry couldn't believe that a robot that was supposed to be his enemy was commanding him. At least it won't attack him. He complied and shut down the camera.

"Skye, we are coming to more cameras, shut the down,"

"Rodger that sir!" The small woman shut down the next two cameras. Rock smiled at her enthusiasm, unlike the others.

"Taylor, please shut down the next few cameras."

This went on for at least half an hour, checking the whole building with the rooms they can enter. They later went to the charging areas where robots are charged. Rock destroyed the final security camera with his gun.

"Okay, we did it. But that is the first part of our part of the plan done," Rock told his team. "We are going to provide the distraction part of the plan next. Get all of the strong robots to follow us so we can attack them. Now, you guys are the strongest soldiers and will be able to take them on with your agility, stamina, and speed right?"

"We will sir," All of the team members said, nodding their heads. They were determined to make this plan work, for all of the families that lost their family and friends, including Amara.

"We need to get to the front, as far away from where Team 2 is going to execute their part of the operation. Let's go now." Rock started walking towards the front to execute part 2 of their plan. The rest of them followed.

When they went to the front of the building, Rock saw the fire alarm.

"Perfect," Rock thought to himself. He looked at his teammates, all giving him the cue. Rock then broke the glass and pulled the fire alarm. All of them got out their weapons in preparation to fight one of the biggest battles of their lifetimes.

"Austin, we pulled the alarm. Hurry up and start your plan."

"Got it," Rock heard Austin responded. Things are finally going right. In everyone's minds, they thought that this plan was genius.

----------

After waiting 50 minutes of waiting, Team 2 was ready. Their stealthy plan was to go into the laboratory and destroy the robot developer that made most fo the robots that were currently all over the world.

"Okay everyone attention!"

Everybody was ready to stand up, excited that Team 1 was distracting the robots. Amara was praying that everyone is okay, especially her best friend. The one that was there when she didn't know anyone there. The one that was brave and willing to do anything for her.

"YES SIR!" Everyone said loudly, paying attention to their leader Austin.

"Now, we are going to enter the building, go through a few rooms, and go into the laboratory. We need to do it quickly so we can get rid of the robots quickly. Got it?" They all nodded.

"There could be robots there so Gabby and Jake will help fend off robots if there are any there, while I, Amara, and Sally will destroy the machine and generator that powers it. Any questions?"

"Yeah," Amara started. "Since when was there a generator? No one has said anything about a generator."

"Well, it is the power source so we will destroy that."

"Just for the hell of it?"

"Yes," Austin replied and started leading them to the window entrance. Everyone went in one at a time, the tallest went in and helped the shorter teammates. Of course, Amara was last, but that didn't discourage her.

Going through the hallway where the robots charged, all of the windows were open. Indicating that all of these robots were after Team 1. Austin smiled, knowing that Team 1 and Rock pulled off their plan. But they were all worried that casualties would come out of this.

All of them stood together, Austin leading them with the map on his phone. Austin was happy that he told Rock to add the extra step in the plan. They could easily get caught on the cameras.

Amara was in awe of how futuristic this place is. She knew this place belonged to a madman but she didn't care. She saw all of the chambers that all of them were supposed to hold the most powerful robots that were still alive.

After a little bit of walking, they finally made it to the huge doors that held the machine. It looked like it was currently inactive, showing on the door that it was charging as well. Perfect.

"This is good," Austin whispered to the group. "We can destroy the machine and our mission will be complete. We can destroy the robots that are still out there and this war will be over." Everyone cheered silently as Austin was looking at the door.

"It looks like it needs a passcode. Can anyone hack the door?"

"I can!" Amara volunteered, going past Austin. She took out her sword and she stabbed the panel, making the door open automatically in an alert. "There you go," Amara told them in a nonchalant tone as she entered the room. She was followed by the rest of them, Austin going in last.

The door closed automatically to everyone's surprise. They saw the huge machine as it slept. Everyone was gasping at this machine. Amara quickly took out the phone that was in her pocket and took a picture of the big machine.

Austin immediately went into action, wondering where the generator was. Amara and Sally were both looking too. The rest were on alert of robots that came into the room.

"Wow, this machine is massive! How the hell are we going to find its weak spot?" Amara asked out loud.

"Well, this can take a while," Austin replied to Amara.

And they were right. This could take a while...

-----------

Hey, guys and girls! Thanks again for reading the latest chapter. I enjoy making stories for you all. If you want alerts on these chapters, then follow me. The next 4 followers get reindeer marshmallow pops! Ha ha! I know a lot of people don't read these latest installments so it would be amazing if you shared them! Any form of support is appreciated.

This story is almost over!!! After this story is complete, I am going to focus on writing more original stories. I am also going to edit this story to get rid of problems that I have found and plot holes that can potentially be there. Basically giving it a polish to make it as good as it can be.