Chapter 6

Dylan Wilson

--------------------------

While I was watching TV, someone knocked on the door. I turned the TV off and went to the door. I opened it and saw a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was wearing loose black jeans and a shirt. He had a muscled body. I think he’s been having work outs. Wait, he was the one who took our orders at that restaurant where Catherine worked! What was his name again? Was it Jacob? Is he Catherine’s boyfriend?

“Hey. Is Catherine around?”, he asked.

“Yeah. She’s around. But who are you?”, I asked.

“I’m Jacob. I’m her childhood friend and I’m also acting as her guardian since she ran away from home. You must be her friend?”, he asked.

“Yeah. I’m Dylan Wilson.”, I introduced myself. I let him in and closed and locked the door.

“She’s in her room.”, I said to him.

“Thanks.”. He went to her room and I went as well. He opened then door and we both went in. We noticed that Catherine was already awake.

“Jacob? What are you doing here? You still have work right?”, she asked.

“I just came to check up on you. I was worried you know. Moms called me and she said you collapsed outside the apartment gate. So I told my boss that I’ll leave work for a few hours. Don’t worry. He’s cool.”, he replied.

“That’s good but I’m okay now. I’ve got Stacy and Dylan with me. Besides, we’re gonna have a study session so I’ll be getting up later. I promise I’m fine. Stacy just took my temperature and she said my fever went down so that’s good right?”

“Okay then. I trust you Catherine but if anything happens, call me okay?”, Jacob asked as Catherine nodded.

“Here. I brought fruits for you to eat. You have to eat this okay? Or else no TV for a week”, Jacob demanded. Wow. He’s more like a father than a guardian to Catherine.

“Okay Jacob. You have to go now. You have work.”

“Okay. I’ll come by tomorrow okay?”, Jacob said as he closed the door.

“Who was that? He certainly looks hot.”, Stacy asked. I didn’t know she was awake already.

“That was Jacob. He’s my old friend.”, Catherine replied.

“Really? How old is he?”, Stacy asked.

“17. Same age as we are.”, Catherine replied. I just stared at them. I was silent the whole time.

“I’m gonna go get my books.”, I stated. They both looked at me like I didn’t exist at first but only noticed me now. Maybe because I was silent the whole time since Jacob was here a while ago. I went out and closed the door. Somehow, I kind of felt irritated for some unknown reason.

--------------------------------

Catherine McMillan

--------------------------------

“Looks like someone’s irritated.”, Stacy smirked. I didn’t get what she said.

“What do you mean irritated? Is Dylan irritated? By whom?”, I asked.

“Don’t worry my dear Catherine. You’ll know soon.”, she replied. Honestly, Stacy has this issue with secrets and stuff like that. Sometimes, it irritates me you know.

“What do you think of Dylan, Catherine?”, she asked.

“I don’t know. He’s my friend. What else could I think of him as?”, I simply stated.

Umbrella [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara