Author's note :)

hey guys! So, what do you think of my story so far? Who do you want for Catherine? Dylan, the handsome rich nerd? or Michael, the captain of the football team who has a soft spot for Catherine?

Guys, honestly I'm having a writer's block lately and I'm super busy with school. but I always give time to type my stories but unfortunately, I wouldn't have the time to upload them. -___-" 

I wanna interact with you guys so if you have any comments with my story, feel free to comment. I promise I won't bite. 

301 reads makes me so happy already. Even though I'm not that actually good at writing (even though i love it), people still take time to read my story... It encourages me to write more! Thanks a bunch guys for giving me your time to read my story (especially to those who put my story on their reading list). It makes me really happy. 

To those who spread my story, thanks a bunch! I'm planning to make a trailer for this story. But it's going to be a while before everyone can see it. I'll do my best to gain more readers by enhancing my story/stories so that everyone will put it on their reading lists, comments, suggest, and vote. 

THANKS EVERYONE! I'll be posting chapter 11 probably tomorrow. okay?

Merry christmas and a happy new year everyone!!!!

xxlove you xox

---mitsuki09