chapter 2 - sorry....

(Next day)
Sakura POV
No one came today. Juri and haruka didn't come into my room to give my daily beating. I sat in my room, hand over my still unhealed injury. Suddenly I sense an old presence near by. I opened my room door and walked through. I spotted yuki trembling in the arms of juri, haruka and kaname having hard looks. I stared in wonder at the scene. Yuki then spotted me and ran towards me. She opened her arms and engulfed me into a hug.

"Sakura, I am scared," she said trembling. I hugged her back. She is slightly taller then me but meh. Juri looked at me with a hard glaze. "Sakura! What are you doing you monster freak!" Juri yelled in anger. I held my emotionless face not showing one emotion to her. "I am gonna do something that I am gonna regret. I hope your happy about my actions," I said pushing yuki away from me. Yuki and kaname stared in horror as they knew what I meant. I went to juri and haruka slapping them both across the face, kissing each of my siblings in the forehead. "Look after your sister and make her happy for me kaname, I love you both," I said hugging them. "Sakura, please don't do what you are gonna do," kaname pleaded. I shook my head. I then headed myself and walked to my room grabbing my bag. I return and saw juri in a crying mess. "Good bye yuki, I love remember that," I said and looked over to juri. "Sakura! I am so sorry please, please forgive me and haruka! Stay with us," She said falling onto her knees. I stayed silent and shook her off. "This is my decision, I shall not change that," I stated walking out the door. Outside haruka was about to get stabbed by a anti- vampire sword.

Quickly I moved in front of him a took the hit. "Sakura! I" Kaname screamed. I fell on my knees as I ripped out the blade that had stabbed me through my arm. It healed but not all the way. I grabbed the handle and stabbed the blade into the ground. Juri and yuki ran outside and saw the scar on my arm. Yuki tried running to me but was held back by juri. They both held sorrowful looks. Using the sword that was stabbed into the ground I hosted myself up onto my feet. I stumbled for a bit but slowly found my balance again.

My bangs cover my face as I held a crazed smile. "So you are Rido-sama, the elder brother of Haruka-sama  and juri-sama," I grinned. My once dull, lifeless eyes, was now covered and drowned with insanity. I let out a crazed laughter as something or someone was slowly taking over me. My eyes turned red and pink as my ears and tail popped out. My ears were flat against my head as my tail was wagging back and forth. My sweet smile was now replaced with a toothy grin. My short, blunt nails were now sharp as knives. I walked towards him as everyone around me started to tremble at my dark, murderous aura that filled the forest. All was quiet.  My family shrunk in fear as my foot steps neared my 'prey'. Rido stood with a smirk, masking his fear.

"Sorry... Please forgive me everyone," I said under my breath as a blinding light engulfed me.

(??? POV )
I watched my mistress with my partner kill rido. In one swift move, her hand went through his stomach. So she wasn't trying to kill him. She was simply putting him to sleep so that he wouldn't cause anymore trouble. How selfless can she get. Instantly after that she fell to the ground with a thud. The level E's all died once she touched the ground. Yuki and kaname broke free each racing towards her.

Finally I believed it was time to retrieve her...........